N-Europe

Do this to make R-E Forums Better!

Garden_Pigeon

Request denied! We just spent the last month frantically redesinging the place. Not again, FOR A LONG TIME PLEASE! Although some alternative styles for the forums are on the cards, but it takes alot of work to get them looking tip-top.

So for the moment the forums may appear to only take up 3/4 of the screen for some people becuase you probably have a screen rez higher than 1024*768. The forums are aligned left and are set at the same width as the main site as to create continuity between the two.

We try as hard as possible to make sure as many people as possible are happy with the design, but alas, we just arent good enough to make everyone totally pleased!

I forgot about the multiple skin options, sorry :no:

If so, could there be a '1280*1024' or higher skin for the forums? I don't know vbullitin but it might be possible to redo each skin in a wider format. Please don't shoot me if this isn't possible :aww:

I don't know why everyones complaining, I like thelook of the site and couldn't give two hoots about the grey to the right, it doesn't really detract anything from my viewing pleasure!

I agree, that strip doesnt bother me at all, and i do like the format andcolour sceme;

Think i prefered the colours on the old board though; blue and grey.

Guest Offerman

The thing to remember is its not just one persons forums, or a collective group. Its everybodys, so how about a vote for whats wanted and what is not.

And people bloody moaned at me for being a dictator. My head is really starting to get done in here.