N-Europe

Boom Street

Hero-of-Time

Playing online right now, to answer your other questions Beverage:

1) Wi-Fi is limited to 1 player per Wii.

2) Voice chat isn't supported in the game.

It seems auctioning shops isn't available online either... It's still pretty good though.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Appreciated! : peace:

Hmmm would make for an unscruffy board game for mii and my fellow sibs, with online being a nice added bonus....

I telyawot, any time I'm out with my pregnant wallet and I see it, if I get the "... fuck it!" gut-feeling then I'll collect it.

Playing online right now, to answer your other questions Beverage:

1) Wi-Fi is limited to 1 player per Wii.

2) Voice chat isn't supported in the game.

It seems auctioning shops isn't available online either... It's still pretty good though.

@f00had whats your FC, I'm about to go online now to play some Boom Street

Mine is My FC: 0819 7701 5419

Edit also added @Josh64

I rose from the ashes, after lagging in fourth place for 97% of the game, I suddenly shot to first on the very last roll thanks to a bit of luck, f00's "I feel sorry for you" investments and erm, well that was about it :p Yay! ;D

And thanks @Gentleben - I'll add you when I'm next on!

Not tonight, I'm knackered after that last game, took me 2 and a half hours to finish! Maybe if Josh and yesteryear are on tomorrow we could have a 4 player game going.

I'm at Joe's tomorrow so I can't :sad: Though me and Joe will most likely be playing Boom Street anyway (with the heated blanket and cake ofc) xD Have fun online without me!

So what kind of communication does online have? Keyboard?

Just some symbols you can select via your wii mote (Smiley face, thumbs up/down, heart, etc)

(no pre set messages, voice chat, etc)

Also you get NO stamps for friend games, only on random match ups.

Edit, also added @yesteryeargames to my online list.

Edited by Gentleben

Completed all the Mario stages :D Just got the Dragon Quest stages left to do, here's hoping they aren't as hard as Peach's Castle was.

Are you playing on Easy or Standard?

I've cleared all Dragon Quest and Mario Stages on Easy, and have 1 stage left to beat in the special Tour.

Then I'm going to carry on going back to Standard, I had started but wanted to ace Easy first.

Good Egg Galaxy, Mario 8 bit, Bowsers Castle, Alltrades Abbey, Collosus, and Overworld map of one of the DQ games

On the first board in Special Tour you can have 8 shops in a row, sending your prices SKY high!

I'm playing on Standard, once I've completed all the boards there I think I'll let the computer do Easy mode for me lol. I'm on the 2nd Special Board, it's a lot easier than the first one was. BTW added @Gentleben and @yesteryeargames, need to get a game going with you 2 and @Josh64.

I bet wi-fi is so dead that if we just search for a random opponent match at the same time we'll find each other :P

Edited by f00had