N-Europe

3D Pokédex App

Ashley

Nobody seems to have mentioned that this is currently on sale with 20% off on the eShop.

I'm still not sure if I should pick it up. Surely the iOS version is better purely because of being able to use it at the same time as playing the game.

Does anybody know the differences between the iOS version and the 3DS version? Other than the iOS version being more expensive, not 3D and only on one screen (but a higher resolution & bigger if you're on the iPad).

iOS version lacks all the game-style features i.e. the trillions of possible quiz combinations and the Augmented Reality.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought it since it was on sale, still a bit expensive though but I thought it might not go cheaper.

I like how it says the Pokemon name now, almost worth the £10 for that along :laughing:.

How do you enter the passwords though? Do I have to unlock it?

I bought it since it was on sale, still a bit expensive though but I thought it might not go cheaper.

I like how it says the Pokemon name now, almost worth the £10 for that along :laughing:.

How do you enter the passwords though? Do I have to unlock it?

Play through quizzes until you have unlocked Quiz #37, 38 or 39. Delete those quizzes and replace them with the password. Complete the quiz and it unlocks those Pokémon