NEurope
flameboy

Britains Got Talent Live Semi Finals

Havn't read the thread, just skimmed.

BGT is a joke and i hope we never see it again. You can lurk around on youtube for 30mins and find hundreds of people with real talent.

From what i have seen of this years show the dude on the piano should have won. I didn't particularly like his composition for the final, but he still has real talent.

Yeah it is rediculous, I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who can do all these things better, but then though don't enter these competitions, so the shows only as good as it's participants.

I do think they should scrap the singing acts... there will already be plenty of singers on the Royal Variety show anyway... and no doubt ones that are better than the winners of this show.

It is a bit of a joke when the show can't even fulfill it's goal of finding a variety act... they always say crap like 'I can't think of any other show where an act like this would be given a chance'... yet those are the acts that don't win/get voted through.

Mind you, when you consider the people who actually vote on these shows, you probably can't expect too much!

Yeah, it's ridiculous. I normally find loads of videos that have great talent. I love comedians and impressionists and different shit like that and I think it's stupid that it's mostly singers or dancers who win. I thought it may have changed last year when Sunburst or whatever the hell they were called won but from what I saw last night, I could have mistaken it for The X Factor. Ban singers and dancers and call the show "Britain's Got Variety", haha. But yeah, piano kid should have won or at least placed second or third, it's an insult he was placed so low.

America's Got Talent is 10x better anyway, they actually have variety! ;)