NEurope

I have a note on my profile

Sub 4 Sub = No

Though I doubt anyone notices it :heh:

I have taken to blocking and reporting as spammer any sub4sub request I get :heh:

Sub 4 teh subzors

Ok, now that was brilliant! :D Liked the wrath of the internet in the end as well!

This whole sub thing is pretty weird anyway...like for me, it doesn't mean anything. I already get updates via the "all activity" filter, i.e. from everybody on my friend list. That is actually much more interesting for me, having an overview of all the people I've met and been in contact with :) Thus subbing feels a bit pointless to me...and I'll be checking channels that interest me manually anyway! The same thing applies to my viewers as well: I'd rather people watch and comment than just "sub" and never watch / say anything at all. I mean that's why you make the videos, because it's fun but also to get some feedback, discuss the issues and so forth! Without any interaction, what's the point...

Cheers Ville. :) Sub 4 Sub is a god damn....utterly...retarded idea (for the most part) but I can understand why some people do it. I mean, just doing it to random people is retarded (and me receiving a PM entitled "Sub por Sub" is what inspired the video. :p

----------

Pretty happy with how this turned out, but I really want to hear what you guys think, so if you watch this please leave a quick comment. :)