NEurope
ReZourceman

Shark Night 3D

Dazz knows it.

Up until half way through the trailer I was like "...................." terrible.

But then it reveals vital plot points, and I was like "Ugh, its one of those shit films that I really really really want to see".

Lulz.

Blatantly a fun and awesome movie. I did wonder why it said a producer or whatever of Hostel was on board as it seemed strange to mention, then made sense.

1.52-1.56: NIIIIICE!

Also, I don't know if that was supposed to be a joke ReZ but I did actually know it...which is kind of weirding me out how you knew if it wasn't a joke...I thought it looked funny because it's completely pointless. They get the dude out of the water, why didn't they just stay in the house and wait until an ambulance came?

I just meant "Dazz knows it, as resident cheesy horror homeboy" :)

LOL, looks like I confirmed the status then, haha! : peace:

They get the dude out of the water, why didn't they just stay in the house and wait until an ambulance came?

Same reason as to why they probably never turn on lights, go to spooky places alone, always investigate instead of running away, etc. :p

Anyway, this looks funny. For some reason I can imagine it being a good movie to watch on a date.