NEurope
Happenstance

Online gamer dies after three-day session

Hasn't anyone else noticed the grammer error in this 'professional' news site?

It could be possiable that he didn't eat prior to the 3 days of gaming?

No offence but having noticed these errors, you can't really be pedantic about any errors in someone else's writing!

No offence but having noticed these errors, you can't really be pedantic about any errors in someone else's writing!
Yes I can since the website that was linked is supposed to be professional. I am not a professional writer, therefor I can judge the writer based on his/her professionalism.

Grammar nazis everywhere! Also he spelt professional right Happenstance, or were you talking about something else?

Your point? why are you guys always on my back about spelling? If its not that, its the threads I make. I am allowed to make mistakes you know.

Your point? why are you guys always on my back about spelling? If its not that, its the threads I make. I am allowed to make mistakes you know.

People can be a bit elitist about spelling and grammar in here. When it comes to threads, I'd advise you to think more carefully about how to make a thread really good. Look at other threads and become inspired. :)

Still think its a joke, people's ability of spelling and forming grammer is limited to there knowalge. If they use a spell checker for example, they still need to know roughly how to spell the word and if they don't the spell checker is useless.

I don't care about it apart from when you hypocritically commented about the other person's writing. You're welcome to point out a mistake in my writing, I do make mistakes quite frequently so please point it out!

I don't think it's being hypocritical, I simply pointed out a mistake being made by a professional writer that brings out news.

Yeah, I figured, but it's one of those jokes that just quickly get old.

I agree, this is why i've made such a big deal out of this. Its getting very tiring people moaning about my spelling on nearly every thread I post on.

I was just joining in on the joke but as Dannyboy said, it's one that gets old fast I guess.

While I don't like seeing grammatical errors in posts, I respect that some people can't (or are too lazy to) type properly. It does make anyone look stupid though.