NEurope
mcj metroid

Tickle my vagina song

.........Now what do you suppose it happening here!

I just wanted to post this because it's officially my new favourite thing ever..

I'd like to dedicate this thread to WTF videos!.. Any videos you have come across that really make you say... WHAT!

Edited by mcj metroid

Any videos you have come across that really make you say... WHAT!

I love how there's so much intention behind it all, but I'm left so perplexed. Like..who made this? Why? I imagine it as some sort of really specific meme from a forum or something.

I'm not allowed to post links yet, but check out "Pleasure Island 2" on the ol' youtube.

Somewhat bizarre. :)

I'm not allowed to post links yet, but check out "Pleasure Island 2" on the ol' youtube.

Somewhat bizarre. :)

here you go :)

Welcome to the forums by the way :)

There used to be this brilliant video on youtube (my personal fav) of a man teaching you how to prepare codfish... the sound was muted and someone placed U2's One over it. It was absolutely hilarious and wtf-ish just watching him gut the fish with Bono wailing about in the background. Priceless, really. I can't find it, though.

Here's some tastyness, though:

I love. This will be the sort of things going on in my films when I'm an inevitably successful director.

Vaga, vaga, vaga, vagina...

Wow...just brilliant :D Now that's how you break taboo words into everyday use, just by singing them over and over ;)

How about something more mainstream? :)

A friend of mine loves Amanda Palmer, and showed me that. She's amusing.

Well that song is fairly toungue-in-cheekily mainstream anyway, mixed with..other stuff...blah. She's cool.