N-Europe

Dark City

jayseven

So I just watched Dark City, and while I was initially overblown with symmetaries to not only Brazil and The Matrix, but also one of my own short stories (in reference to the opening). While There was no crystal maze in sight, I was still forced to endure a puzzling/disbelievable (is a real word now) and chaotic THING of a movie that I genuinely forced myself to watch for the last hour and 20 mins.

I was glad to see that it actually came out a year before matrix, because Dark City was a failure. It tried too hard to be obtuse then went and told everyone everything.

The other day I way totally watched films and stuff.

P.S May be drunk.

So I just watched Dark City, and while I was initially overblown with symmetaries to not only Brazil and The Matrix, but also one of my own short stories (in reference to the opening). While There was no crystal maze in sight, I was still forced to endure a puzzling/disbelievable (is a real word now) and chaotic THING of a movie that I genuinely forced myself to watch for the last hour and 20 mins.

I was glad to see that it actually came out a year before matrix, because Dark City was a failure. It tried too hard to be obtuse then went and told everyone everything.

The other day I way totally watched films and stuff.

P.S May be drunk.

I bought this on VHS last week for a mere 33.3 pence.

Also bought 24 Hour Party People and some Danny Boyle film for a further 66.6p.

In unrelated news I also bought this Four_Play_DVD.jpg for the sunning cover art. Plus the fact that it supposedly has Colin Firth, Jack Dee and Stephen Fry in it, and I've never heard of it.