NEurope
Hamishmash

My Fake Pokémon Bring All the Nerds 2 the Yard & They're Like "Its Better than Ninty"

just realized what Kwalord reminds me of...

tumblr_liqh1oWgVO1qhyojjo1_500.jpg

a Gremlin

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTN3a_Tejh4b2jjJvA4-vsAriVsiocmNnwInozvb5vyzZR-RC7lyw

just obviously not as aggressive looking :)

Unintentional but hilarious.

I don't like the mittens. A gardener would wear glove. (Can you even get gardening mittens?)

I didn't really think they were mittens, I just didn't draw them from any angles where you can see she's got fingers... but I know what you mean now!

Oh and also I'm giving Bombara a slight redesign.

Professor Redwood Mii (or the closest I could get, which admittedly isn't that close...)

HNI_0024.jpg

I'd love to see some drawings/models of Pokes in different poses.

Hamish posted this drawing on his blog.

(I don't think he ever posted it in this thread?)

I'd love to see some drawings/models of Pokes in different poses.

You've put me in the mood to draw some!

I did draw that one of all the water Pokemon, so I'll do something along those lines again. :)

Professor Redwood Mii (or the closest I could get, which admittedly isn't that close...)

HNI_0024.jpg

That's hilarious! :D

Just some sketches of Mowhog from some other angles.

tumblr_ljavzhDc3H1qhyojjo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1302296827&Signature=SwynDcLlmqVkiXPyLcBosYx3sW8%3D

I've been naughty...

skvltx.jpg

Edited by Hamishmash
Automerged Doublepost

Do quite like them starters, also again an amazing effort from Magnus. How long do they tend to take you to make, Magnus?

Mowhog looks very cute in those drawings. :smile:

Do quite like them starters, also again an amazing effort from Magnus. How long do they tend to take you to make, Magnus?

Oh man, embarrassingly long. Usually between one and two hours per figurine. :hmm:

Really? I wouldn't have thought that was that long given how awesome they are! How big are they also, compared to like...a tu'penny or so?

Not counting their head feather things, Clukoon is about 2 centimeters tall, Clukhen is about three and Roosterix is four. :smile:

Aw, at an hour a pop I suppose you wouldn't be interested in making any extras.. I genuinely want some to put on my desk. I can paaaaay :D

Aw, at an hour a pop I suppose you wouldn't be interested in making any extras.. I genuinely want some to put on my desk. I can paaaaay :D

Haha, how much? :heh:

Though I'd probably have to pay a licensing fee to Hamish.

I have no idea how much the materials and postage and such would cost; so let me know (in a PM if necessary!) and I'd be happy to sort something out - they're too awesome :D

I have no idea how much the materials and postage and such would cost

That makes two of us! I wouldn't worry too much about the materials, though (these figures are all pretty small, after all) - it's more my time that's precious. :heh:

I'm as interested as Dyson...

Haha, Dyson's got you beat as he's already asked me to make a Pikachu for him. :heh:

But if you want me to make something for you and you're willing to pay, you just have to ask. :smile:

I started trying to work on a Bombara redesign but ended up with something that looks like an evolution. Nobody really liked Bombara so that was my goal but OH WELL!

2yl5ocz.jpg

I started trying to work on a Bombara redesign but ended up with something that looks like an evolution. Nobody really liked Bombara so that was my goal but OH WELL!

2yl5ocz.jpg

While I do like the concept you've drawn... please don't go Gamefreak on us, and start making them look meaner, and more jagged, and covered in more spikes, fur... generally, more detailed :p

Sorry for the slowness. I'm working on an animated sequel to the Owl and the Pussycat.

'Sup.

074_yoho___075_shivame_by_spune-d3eo8y4.jpg

BLOG

YOHO - http://urionpokedex.tumblr.com/post/4866021487/yoho-is-the-ghost-of-a-pokemon-which-died-at-sea

SHIVA - http://urionpokedex.tumblr.com/post/4866021487/yoho-is-the-ghost-of-a-pokemon-which-died-at-sea

dA: http://spune.deviantart.com/art/074-Yoho-075-Shivame-206044492

YOHO

Yoho is the ghost of a Pokémon which died at sea. They lurk around on foggy nights in the ocean and often rob ships which make the mistake of sailing into the mist.

SHIVAME

Shivame is a Pokémon feared across the ocean by water types. It floats across the sea and haunts the spots above sunken ships.

It is in a constant search for “Treasure”. However, scientists have discovered this “Treasure” is actually the remains of it’s body when it was alive.

Aw cheers.

I also started working on the Ghozeon redesign... but I'm not sure...

13zohzt.jpg