Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Bad Neighbours

Iun

My neighbours on one side change a lot, and the only real problem we've ever had with anyone living in that house was them having rather large fire in their backyard, which stinks up the whole area with smoke, and is illegal in the city for obvious reasons. This only happened once or twice before the couple living there moved. The neighbours on the other side not only have fires frequently, but they don't just burn wood, and the location that they burn it in is incredibly unsafe.

I've never had outright bad neighbours next door though.

However, when I was a kid I had continuous problems with one kid who lived down the street harassing me and sometimes outright attacking me. He once chased me down the street attempting to hit me with a rake just because I walked passed his house, completely unprovoked.

Other than that, there's that one guy who never mows his lawn, etc. but I'm sure everybody has one of those houses on their street.

However, when I was a kid I had continuous problems with one kid who lived down the street harassing me and sometimes outright attacking me. He once chased me down the street attempting to hit me with a rake just because I walked passed his house, completely unprovoked.

That's a pretty standard childhood bully right there. Or at least, standard for my area.

Until recently, we had horrible neighbours. They were chavtastic. They would often have bonfires and put stuff like plastic on them, burning whatever they damn well please and suffocating us all. They also let their friends dog into our garden to chase our goat. The goat ended up falling off of a wall and dying. They were horrible, people and deserve death.

They no longer live there.

Hot students now live there.