NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

That could be entirely true. It also doesn't clear you as in most games the mafia can choose who performs the killing.

Apart from my PM saying I stopped you from attacking another Pokémon.

Also, being the first to comment on lack of a kill is what got me caught as a mafia in another game. I've been paying attention to that.

That could be entirely true. It also doesn't clear you as in most games the mafia can choose who performs the killing.

If you believe it's true, there's no reason to clear me because there's no reason to convict me.

Apart from my PM saying I stopped you from attacking another Pokémon.

Also, being the first to comment on lack of a kill is what got me caught as a mafia in another game. I've been paying attention to that.

I commented because ReZ had it in the last or so sentence, and so I mirrored the sentence.

Cube, to be honest, the write-up clearly states the orange Pokémon succeded in affecting the yellow Pokémon, whatever it does. If you roleblocked Diageo, he can't be the orange Pokémon.

How do you think your ability would be described? (your "role" directly after your Pokémon name is usually a clue as far as I know).

is it possible to have two people being the same Pokemon?

if not vote: lynch Cube

since I'm Zapdos

I'm apparently an (obscurer) (roleblocker). The buzz from my wings distorts people's view - which essentially means that "mistakes" are made in the write-up (as in ones caused by my ability, not ReZ making mistakes).

since I'm Zapdos

There were about 10 Pikachu's in the last game. Are you a shiny Zapdos? or a fragile one?

Cube, to be honest, the write-up clearly states the orange Pokémon succeded in affecting the yellow Pokémon, whatever it does. If you roleblocked Diageo, he can't be the orange Pokémon.

How do you think your ability would be described? (your "role" directly after your Pokémon name is usually a clue as far as I know).

A large yellow Pokemon folded its wings, as an orange, flaming Pokemon shook off the singed fuzzy spores from its body...it was covered.

The flaming pokémon is shaking off the singed, fuzzy spores that cover it's body. Seems clear that the Yellow pokémon caused the orange to be covered in spores.

I'm not sure who to side with. Cube could just as easily be a mafia roleblocker trying to take out a strong townie from the start. Not actually trying to cast suspicions on Cube here but more trying to point out that we don't know enough to trust either side just yet.

Diageo isn't the only pokémon to have been roleblocked last night.

There was a shiny Pikachu and a Surfing Pikachu. Surfing Pikachu was different because he had a surfboard.

If I recall correctly, there was a surfing Pikachu, and a shiny Pikachu (and a Pichu).

But Zapdos is legendary.. Would be weird to have 2 of those in a game..

I'm apparently an (obscurer) (roleblocker). The buzz from my wings distorts people's view - which essentially means that "mistakes" are made in the write-up (as in ones caused by my ability, not ReZ making mistakes).

Please explain more of this. You have 2 powers? You roleblock and change the write-up somehow?

Then gmac is lying.

ChangeVote: gmac

As Diageo has "no power" then gmac is more dangerous. Bold move, gmac. But surely you didn't think it though? You AND Diageo will be lynched when they find the truth.

[..]

The flaming pokémon is shaking off the singed, fuzzy spores that cover it's body. Seems clear that the Yellow pokémon caused the orange to be covered in spores.

That's where our interpretations differ.. To me it looks like the yellow Pokémon is covered in the spores the orange pokémon is leaving behind. Whose interpretation is right, only time will tell.

Diageo isn't the only pokémon to have been roleblocked last night.

Not to mention a roleblock isn't the only way to stop a kill.

But I was specifically told that I stopped a kill...

You said you stopped an attack.. Could've been a roleblock or other ability as well.