Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

FS: DVD 5.1 Home cinema / N64 + Games / Wii Games / DVDs

Nicktendo

Lots of things for sale. I need to go abroad in January to visit family and scout out a uni for a week and at the moment can't afford it, so I'm selling all my wonderful goods to you beautiful people, if you want them of course... And if they price is right :D

First up Panasonic SC-PT460EB- iPod Dock Home Cinema System As seen here...

click here...

Comes with everything mentioned in description, so that's left, right, centre, rear left, rear right speakers and necessary cabling. Sub Woofer. Remote control. And the DVD / Amp unit itself of course.

Very well equipped system with optical input, AUX input and scart input. RGB Scart output and 1080p upscaling HDMI output.

Also includes iPod dock (supports all types except iPhone) and USB input to use system as 5.1 music centre, which sounds fantastic!

In great condition but does not include box. Will also throw in the following accessories...

1x HDMI Cable

1x Scart Cable

1x 1M Optical cable

1x AUX extender (for use with Wii etc.)

Not really wanting to post due to weight and lack of a box. However, if anyone is interested in arranging and paying for a courier I'm sure I could sort something out.

Secondly, N64 Console!

Come with the following awesome,

4 controllers - 3 grey, 1 red, all in good working order

2 rumble paks - both need batteries

1 memory pak

1 Expansion pak

The following 24 games...

Perfect Dark

Goldeneye

Jet Force Gemini

Blast Corps

Diddy Kong Racing

Donkey Kong 64

Banjo-Kazooie

Turok

Turok 2

Shadowman

Body Harvest

Pilotwings

F-Zero X

Excitebike 64

Pokemon Snap

Star Wars Racer

Top Gear Rally

Top Gear Rally 2

Beetle Adventure Racing

Mission Impossible

World Driver Championship

F1 WGP II

Mission: Impossible

and the best 'til last....

Rocket: Robot on Wheels (Those that have played it will know :wink:)

Also not really wanting to split this package but if anyone was really interested in a couple of games and would give a good price, I may be swayed.

I Also have the following US Wii games still available...

Okami

No More Heroes (gore version)

The Godfather

Manhunt 2 (non fag version)

Red Steel

Zack & Wiki

Boom Blox

Few DVDs as well for you...

Red Dwarf series 1-8 (individual series)

The Legend of Zelda - Complete animated series

Finally, I have a Sony Ericsson 8GB M2 Memory Card as well.

Thanks for looking :)

Edited by Nicktendo

Not particularly. I have no idea how much any of it is worth. Especially the N64. The Home cinema kit, I'd like to get at least £100 for, ideally more. The Wii games I've tried selling for about a fiver each (even though I'd like more) and had no luck, so obviously they're not worth that much. The red dwarf DVDs, again, no idea - same with the Zelda one. The 8gb Card I'd let go for about a tenner.

Also, selling my PS3 before Xmas to raise a little extra cash. Machine is in excellent condition, will format the HDD prior to postage meaning there is around 465gb of formatted free space for anything you so desire, such as movies, music, photos and of course the GT5 install ;)

Will be selling boxed with all correct accessories (Dualshock 3, AV lead, power supply & charge cable). Will also throw in HDMI lead for High Def out of the box as well as a Wireless headset and charge cable.

Will make a great Xmas present for yourself.

Priced at £225 with buyer to collect or arrange a courier of their choice.

Machine is just under a year old, originally purchased just after Xmas last year. I don't have the original 160gb HDD, but changing this does NOT void the manufactures warrenty.