NEurope
nightwolf

Cataclysm: World of Warcraft

Just done a few quests at the new underwater place, so far I'm really enjoying it.

Royal Mail are massive vaginas where I live. I've not had any post this past week because of the snow, but somehow small girls can still deliver the local paper on time. Wtf? Man the fuck up, Royal Mail.

So, no, I didn't get it today.

Managed to sign in a minute ago and got a decent connection too. I was expecting it to be a nightmare.

Having my Night Elf hunter changed to a Goblin. Quite like hunters but was never enthralled by the Night Elves. I quite like the look of Goblins so it seemed the logical choice. Plus it gives me a chance to check out the Horde (never liked any of their races before).

Attn: All

I'm starting a new Draenai Paladin on Magtheridon with a friend from work. If you lot are still interested in getting together a small band of N-E players then let's hop on there and smash it up. So far I'm playing as a Pala, my mate is playing Priest, would be cool if we got a good mix :D

Once again add my Real ID of splan160 @ hotmail.com and we'll get together! :D

Getting close to 78 now. Come on, Warrior!

Fury spec is amazing for levelling- you can take on 3-4 mobs at your level at once, come out of the fight on full health thanks to self healing skills and then proc a skill that takes you instantly to the next fight. There is practically zero downtime between battles and combined with my fast gryphon mount it just means I'm hoovering up quests like there's no tomorrow and burning through whole levels in no time at all.

I don't want to burst your bubble dan, but they've reduced the amount of exp needed for 70-80. ^^

I hit 60 yesterday, I feel all smug knowing I've finally hit a recognizable milestone and essentially completed the vanilla game :D

Obviously it continues on now, I'm flying (god I love flying) around in Outland nabbing quests pretty swiftly which is quite fun. I kinda wish I was around when there were more people in Outland, but, meh.

The three towers provided me with some fun last night. A 60 BElf Priest was trying to complete the achievement for capturing the three towers in the first Outland area (I forget the name), and after letting them cap the first two I flew in and mauled her to death as a cat. Then went stealth and waited for her to return, before leaping out of the shadows for another kill (and more honor, whee). Finally she decided to fly off and fight some mobs but I followed her there, whilst she still had PVP on and once again took her down. It was great fun, probably quite frustrating for them seeing as it should be a 5 minute quest (and after 25 minutes she still hadn't completed it :D)

I don't want to burst your bubble dan, but they've reduced the amount of exp needed for 70-80. ^^

Oh, I know. I'm still blazing through though.

I did something stupid.

I started a Goblin and everything was going well until I took on the Volcanoth quest. Without going into the messy details, I abandoned the quest by accident (stupidty is accidental right?) and now it's impossible without teleporting/walking through walls to complete the quest.

Think a GM would be able to help with that? Just, make me appear in the correct area.

Probably, I mean you can't be the only one to have done that!

I really like the worgen quests, I'm currently level 13 and the battle for Gilneas is really good, shame I'm more a hordie than alliance. :(

Haha success. I just logged back in and everything reverted to before my failed attempt. No need to contact at all.

So yeah, I was hoping people would follow suit and post screenshots of their own characters.

Here's mine again with pet this time:

Raggedyman and Ein:

WoWScrnShot_120910_234445.jpg

Goafer chilling in the study:

WoWScrnShot_120910_235421.jpg

Sexual harassment on the stairs:

WoWScrnShot_120910_235629.jpg

I'm quite liking the horde so far, but I'm totally lost. I've only ever explored alliance territory!

Aww ok I took a few of mine.

Inuet standing guard.

91452378.jpg

Iver paying her respects in Brill.

67502995.jpg

Skinlove resting.

69032069.jpg

Damn my sore throat keeping me away from the game! :( Been ill since Cata launched and only got to 81 so far :(

I'm 40% into 83 atm. Done two of the new dungeons The Throne of Tides and Stonecore, they're ok, nothing special.

So I paid up for a faction change last night. £20 for a new server, race, gender and name. All I have to keep is my class, which seems fair :p

Headed for Bloodhoof Horde if anyone cares to follow suite.

Haha Dan if I could pay for a transfer I might, but currently going to another server isn't possible.

I'm on lightings blade a lot now, if anyone wishes to come over and level a new character.

I finally got enough talent points to start on another talent tree with my rogue. Still a few more talents I want in my main tree though.

I'd be up for a server change if we decided to all use the same one. I'm guessing everyone is Horde? I'd need either time or help to level up though.