NEurope
Beast

SAW

I've never seen a Saw film so I have nothing to contribute, other than...

Worse looking poster for the series.

sawfinalgame093010.gif

Anyone else see Paul McCartney? Edited by Retro_Link

Huh? It was in there.

Yeah but felt sort of watered down/like background noise. Was one of the remixes i think, as opposed to the classic version. I suppose i shouldn't bother comparing it to how perfectly the score complimented what was going on in the first film.

I've never seen a Saw film so I have nothing to contribute, other than...

Anyone else see Paul McCartney?

Now that you mention it... :p

I've finally seen SAW 3D today...WTF?! This has to be the worst way to end the series! So I went in the cinemas with a clear head and decided not to be excited about the movie and boy, am I glad I did that!

The 3D weren't bad, it was actually quite good and I'm glad it answers a couple of the questions I've been wondering about but Bobby's trials were boring and uninteresting! The cat-and-mouse game between Jill and Hoffman wasn't very good and felt a little anti-climactic and quite disappointing for some reason. For something that's supposed to explain and answer all of the questions about SAW, it didn't do such a great job. Yes, it might have answered some questions but now I'm left with more! The traps weren't too bad but I found them to be boring too.The thing I did adore though was the ending, I think that it glued things rather well but they left it open! I hope they don't do another one because I think it did end well. Absolutely disappointed! I'll be reviewing it soon but my score is a 3/10 or a 4/10.

Here's the order I would put them in:

SAW > SAW 2 > SAW 6 > SAW 3 > SAW 5 > SAW 4 > SAW 3D

Edited by Animal