NEurope
ReZourceman

Movie Universes That Should Cross Over!

how the FUCK does star Trek/ X-Men work? That's awesome.

Review by that guy Dannyboy mentioned (linkara).

Linkara actually really annoys me. I hate his facial expressions, his voice, and his hat and jacket. Reminds me of of the typical "proud weirdo" we all know. I hate it. And he hates The Dark Knight Strikes Again. Which is rude.

There are several Star Trek/X-Men novels too.

Linkara actually really annoys me. I hate his facial expressions, his voice, and his hat and jacket. Reminds me of of the typical "proud weirdo" we all know. I hate it. And he hates The Dark Knight Strikes Again. Which is rude.

There are several Star Trek/X-Men novels too.

I love the guy! :D I think he's both cool and funny, and his storylines are some of the best on TGWTG.

Ugh no. He makes me shiver with cringing embarassment. It's wrong. I hate proud people. And when people think they're brilliant. He's no more an authority in his reviews than you or me, and his "draws" (his voice/manner/hat) are put-offs.

Ugh no. He makes me shiver with cringing embarassment. It's wrong. I hate proud people. And when people think they're brilliant. He's no more an authority in his reviews than you or me, and his "draws" (his voice/manner/hat) are put-offs.

Well, that's your opinion, then. I respectfully disagree with everything you say about him. And why hate proud people? Hate arrogant people, I say, but he's not arrogant in my opinion. I never get an "I think I'm brilliant" vibe from him.

Not proud as in "Oh I'm really proud of myself for winning a race" - I mean as in the sin pride, and generally arrogance. He thinks he's the dog's bollocks. Why else would he do his shit with the hat and the jacket?

He just gives me the absolute creeps and I hate that type of personality. Like constantly putting on a (bad) show, wearing clothes you just know smell musty. :sad:

Not proud as in "Oh I'm really proud of myself for winning a race" - I mean as in the sin pride, and generally arrogance. He thinks he's the dog's bollocks. Why else would he do his shit with the hat and the jacket?

He just gives me the absolute creeps and I hate that type of personality. Like constantly putting on a (bad) show, wearing clothes you just know smell musty. :sad:

I think you're reading far too much into it. It's a character he has, and fair enough, it can be seen as a bit cheesy and/or camp, but I definitely don't get any arrogance vibes from him. But each to his own, we can't all like the same things. :)

Well yes, I'm not analysing his life story as a person. I dislike how he projects himself. I just really don't like over the top projected characters I think...Harry Hill, him...others I can't remember.

Lots of Youtube people put on characters. That annoys me. The bit where they cut after every sentence and appear somewhere else in front of the camera. It gives me the willies.

Well yes, I'm not analysing his life story as a person. I dislike how he projects himself. I just really don't like over the top projected characters I think...Harry Hill, him...others I can't remember.

Lots of Youtube people put on characters. That annoys me. The bit where they cut after every sentence and appear somewhere else in front of the camera. It gives me the willies.

Heh, that's completely fair. I understand where you're coming from. :)

You think that's a bad Terminator crossover? Then take a look at this baby ...

49287.jpg

I didn't know comics had their equivalent of b-movies. Untapped and unexperienced awesome all rushing to me at once. Must... not cry with joy.

His voice grates a lot on me, which is even more annoying when I found out that he puts on this voice as a part of his "persona"

I mainly watch him for the comics he talks about, his voice and all the bullshit "story" he tries to cram into a lot of his video are just cringe-worthy.

Not my idea, but the movie 500 days of summer had a nice suggestion:

Part Vampire, part Giant, it's.. VAGIANT!!!