Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

[GS/GT] Sonic Rush

Sarka

I have for you a Sonic Rush game with box and Manual. It's from Europe and works fine, I'm selling as I completed it and I have little cash supplies. I have a couple of tjhings I may want for it, here's the list:

Pokemon Leaf Green

Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness

£15

I'm willing to hangle and thses offers include postage, my feedback is good here, you can check if you want.

You gotta be jokin with Pokemon XD, considering it's just out. I would trade my Sonic Rush, but can't be bothered.

Just thought I'd post here for no reason, and it's a damn good game people! 90% or something in NOM folks! And of course Pokemon XD is rubbish, but it's Pokemon so it has an excuse.

You gotta be jokin with Pokemon XD, considering it's just out. I would trade my Sonic Rush, but can't be bothered.

Just thought I'd post here for no reason, and it's a damn good game people! 90% or something in NOM folks! And of course Pokemon XD is rubbish, but it's Pokemon so it has an excuse.

Well, I just thought that if someone was looking for SR, had Pokemon XD and would like to swap I'd give them the chance. You never know :o

Jeez...why are all you guys questioning what he wants for his game?

I'd say its a pretty good deal, but im already getting sonic rush so i wont be trading.

£18 for sonic rush? Bargain.

Pokemon leaf green with 2 pound? Bargain.

Pokemon XD: Roughly the same value.

Its what he wants, and its pretty good value.

So skarma, dont be annoying. And Pokemon XD is just out? Its been out around about the same time as sonic rush.

Sorry for posting, but you got some real annoyin posters here sarka.

Good luck with the trade!