NEurope
Slaggis

Nicole Scherzinger

...Has a solo single out. Well, another one. Considering basically every Pussycat Doll single consisted of only her voice. Anyway, it's called "Poison" and is easily RedOne's best non-Gaga work. (Which isn't saying much, but still).

I have orgasms over tracks when they have that bit where they sound like they're under water for a few seconds, so consequently I'm in love with this. Gives a nice break from the constant thumping in the rest of the song.

Edited by Slaggis

Too much noise for me to like it. She has had other singles though, "Whatever U Like" and "Baby Love" are the only ones I can think of but she might have had more.

Edited by heroicjanitor

This is way to catchy for my liking. I can't stop pressing play.

What have you done to me?!

The beat is stunning. Reminds me of things I like to be reminded of. Like Superheroes activating machines of mass destruction, Power Rangers armouring up. Or something. Music that'd score that sort of thing.

The rest of the song is alright.

I always quite liked her voice - The Pussycat Dolls have a few very fun pop songs. Never heard her own stuff before. I flicked through one of my flatmates awful celeb mags, the lead story being how JEALOUS CHERYL IS OF NICOLE'S RECEPTION AS AN X FACTOR JUDGE. Shock horror.

RedOne's best non-Gaga work. (Which isn't saying much, but still).
how dare you! Bad romance, Alejandro etc. are QUALITY songs.

With that aside :p I quite liked that song. Better than a lot of songs out now. I agree with Paj on the whole machinery sound, which he put together better than me so just read what he said.

We all knew she'd go single eventually so nothing surprising there. Only part that I didn't like was the 'underwater' part. It just sounded like very horrible 90's disco music.

I'm almost sure that I'm liking this more after seeing her on the x-factor where she was being actually fairly funny/good.

Edited by Frank

how dare you! Bad romance, Alejandro etc. are QUALITY songs.

With that aside :p I quite liked that song. Better than a lot of songs out now. I agree with Paj on the whole machinery sound, which he put together better than me so just read what he said.

We all knew she'd go single eventually so nothing surprising there. Only part that I didn't like was the 'underwater' part. It just sounded like very horrible 90's disco music.

I'm almost sure that I'm liking this more after seeing her on the x-factor where she was being actually fairly funny/good.

Nooo! I meant that it's the best of his non-gaga work. As in, all the stuff he's done without Gaga has been mostly abysmal. :)

It's so damn weird. I don't like it yet I love it...but as Scoop said, it's so damn catchy!

*notices release date*

What I hate is when people have singles leaked/release them to radio, but then don't legally release them to buy for AGES. As someone who does try and buy singles digitally here and there when I like them, having the release dates so far from the release to radio/leak is a bad decision. It makes me want to find it by other means.