Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Touching

Paj!

I loooooove hugs, but no one really gives them here. Never hugged my sisters or parents (apart from maybe when I was really little, I don't remember). And like Jim said in his story, we don't really hug here. At least me and my friends don't, some people might do it.

I only really hug Jim and one of my cousins (she has a special place in my life and heart). But yeah I like hugs, I'd like more of them. =P

Though it did feel a bit weird when Jim's friends hugged me, when I had just met them heh.

You love hugs, yet you only get them from FLink and your cousin!

You should initiate them amongst your friends, catch them off guard! It might freak them out at first but you can get them over that boundary!

Then your world will be full of them!

You love hugs, yet you only get them from FLink and your cousin!

You should initiate them amongst your friends, catch them off guard! It might freak them out at first but you can get them over that boundary!

Then your world will be full of them!

Well thing is I'm not that close to my friends, and I actually only see one of them (twice a week). And I know she doesn't like hugging so yeah. =P

Which is why I hug my bear when I go to sleep I guess. To make up for hugs I can't get during the day haha.

I don't think I've ever been a touchy person.

For about 99% of people I would feel extremely uncomfortable hugging etc. Even a handshake is often awkward :hmm:

The only time, I think, is during times like the countdown to New Year's where we all hug etc. when I physically touch people. I'm actually known with some people in my family as someone who doesn't really like to be touched. One of my aunts even stood back in shock when she hugged me :p

Some of these new friends in my school though are surprisingly touchy so I'm a bit like clueless at the moment :laughing:

I guess it really depends on the person