NEurope
Ellmeister

Fifa 2011

For those complaining about the speed you can change it in the settings no?

If anyone is looking for a superb and cheap 360/PS3 footy game the FIFA World Cup game struck a perfect balance between FIFA 10 and 11. You can also turn off the Vuvuzelas!

I actually prefer the international vibe of footy games. Probably a stalwart of the ISS days. (Smiles and reminisces).

FIFA 11 is poor at times (lacks 'something' like passion or something?) and PES6 is probably the finest football game I have ever played. I lost my life to that game back in the day. FIFA 11 is a far better game when playing with international teams and putting the speed on fast. Also taking off hand-ball penalties is a must. The amount of games I've lost 1-0 due to friends shooting as soon as they are on the attack and see my players in the box is insane.

Crank the difficulty up and the speed and FIFA 11 comes alive a lot more. Also, play with English ref's - the lack of stop-start gameplay seems much better than the continental ref's.

If anyone is looking for a superb and cheap 360/PS3 footy game the FIFA World Cup game struck a perfect balance between FIFA 10 and 11. You can also turn off the Vuvuzelas!

I actually prefer the international vibe of footy games. Probably a stalwart of the ISS days. (Smiles and reminisces).

FIFA 11 is poor at times (lacks 'something' like passion or something?) and PES6 is probably the finest football game I have ever played. I lost my life to that game back in the day. FIFA 11 is a far better game when playing with international teams and putting the speed on fast. Also taking off hand-ball penalties is a must. The amount of games I've lost 1-0 due to friends shooting as soon as they are on the attack and see my players in the box is insane.

Crank the difficulty up and the speed and FIFA 11 comes alive a lot more. Also, play with English ref's - the lack of stop-start gameplay seems much better than the continental ref's.

Oh the referees are actually different, that's cool.

I was playing the manager and be a pro career mode. As Carlisle United a drew Chelsea in the Carling Cup and was actually cheering and cursing as i was scoring and conceding against them. Eventually came out 4-2 victor. In your face moneybags Chelsea.

My Pro's had quite a 4 years, I started him at Leeds and they just missed the playoffs, then got an offer from Chelsea. I figure that'd be a good place to raise my rep, unfortunately I just missed making the starting 11 so I moved to Spain to play for Villareal. Another mildly successful season there, now I'm playing in the Red and Blue at Barcelona and am currently joint top scorer with Ronaldo and Higuian on 12, best team for an attacking midfielder like my pro is to get forward and score a lot.

I find that even on the fastest setting, it still feels really sluggish.. particularly if you've just gone from playing Pro Evolution Soccer 6..

We actually got some fun out of that game in the summer with a few fabulous games and goals! It was a decent, and necessary, distraction from everything else going on at that time.

The real World Cup was pathetic, though..