Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

For Sale: My entire US NTSC Wii collection

Nicktendo

Got all my Wii games for sale open to offers, not set pricing, will do deals on more than 1 purchase...

Will Sell the games below for £5 + P&P each or all of them for £33inc postage.

Boom Blox

Manhunt 2

RedSteel

Okami

No More Heroes

Trauma Center New Blood

Zack and Wiki

Godfather

Provisionally sold to Fubar, pending payment.

Super Mario Galaxy

Metroid Prime 3

Resident Evil 4

Edited by Nicktendo

Sounds good. I just had to reconfirm my PP credit card, so it will take 2-3 days. If that is not OK, I could always create another account on my brothers card or something.. but Id rather not. Is the small wait OK?

No problem with the NTSC. Btw, how are the games? Complete? Scratched? How they holding up :P? if theyre all fine, I dont need pics. Thanks.

Sounds good. I just had to reconfirm my PP credit card, so it will take 2-3 days. If that is not OK, I could always create another account on my brothers card or something.. but Id rather not. Is the small wait OK?

No problem with the NTSC. Btw, how are the games? Complete? Scratched? How they holding up :P? if theyre all fine, I dont need pics. Thanks.

They're all in excellent condition, they've been laying around for a few months and had little or no play. But yeah, I don't mind waiting. I'll PM you my paypal details - (can you pay by PP Gift? It eliminates seller fees). If you could send me your address that would be sweet and I'll post as soon as the PP transaction goes through. If you change your mind and do want pics, just ask.

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...