NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Guy

I am rubbish with taking out the rubbish.

I'm the worst. I just let it build up forever and stuff. I just wanted to see how you guys fared with this particular task.

it ends up falling all over the floor, then i'm like "yickyickyick now there's <insert messy food here> all over the flooooooor!!!" Then I grumpily clean it up =P

bins ftl.

and the outside bins are getting really bad for wasps too, which makes the task even harder!

I've always put the bins out around my house. It was my "job" when I was younger, now I do it cause I'm nice/I'm stronger than anyone else in the house. My mum used to go on "chavwatch", cause I was scared of chavs ambushing me on the 5m walk to the bins outside.

I'm going to be honest, when I first looked at this thread, I thought you meant people who pissed you off so you fight them, haha. I don't have any problems taking out the rubbish though, sure it stinks but that's life.

I figured it would just be funny to have a plethora of genuine, but negatively titled threads to parody the thread one of our delightful overlords fashioned in my name earlier.

I'd welcome anyone to join me in this endeavor. Yes, I'm bored tonight.

Sign in to follow this