NEurope
Serebii

Time to B*tch About Life

Oh man, I must be retarded to have gone trough my entire life not knowing that.

From now on, if I ever make this mistake again then it will only be because I did not look for errors in my post before posting it.

Missed out on my first choice uni, my parents are happy that I got in. Annoyed they don't get my frustration when you get aaad in a subject that pulls you down a grade to a b overall. Also my songwriting just makes me think my life is shite. Inspiration is all negative love related. Happy with my uni reserve and getting some money but life is bittersweet.

Missed out on my first choice uni, my parents are happy that I got in. Annoyed they don't get my frustration when you get aaad in a subject that pulls you down a grade to a b overall. Also my songwriting just makes me think my life is shite. Inspiration is all negative love related. Happy with my uni reserve and getting some money but life is bittersweet.

Ah, not quite seeing the silver lining today stu? That sucks that you didn't get into your first choice, but given how many got turned away from uni this year I'm not surprised your parents are proud!

You're songwriting is just taking a hit today, sleep and hopefully tomorrow will be better and congrats on uni! : peace::hug:

You misunderstand me, my life NEEDS to be shit for the songwriting to flourish. Song I wrote the other day was love isn't a joke to me, which was about how people rate me so low they think it is funny if I even fancy someone or dance with them. I don't see the funny side, it makes me question everything, how will this end?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I am not a happy chappy. At all

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I am not a happy chappy. At all

Wassup???????????

Wassup???????????

Two friends cancelling two hours after we were meant to meet up...the night was a total mess again.

I had to leave early since another friend was trying to get me drunk even though he knew I had work to do with the Brocolli Ape later, but it's infuriating how these nights are turning out. I give plenty of warning but damn, it doesn't make me happy.

another friend was trying to get me drunk even though he knew I had work to do with the Brocolli Ape later

The best thing I've ever read.

People are big time arse holes man.

Something fairly similar happened yesterday.

It was Molly's birthday party (lol) and it had listed like....four seperate people from our work as attending on FBz. One rang Molly to tell her she couldn't come (which is fair enough, as she had panic attack) but that also meant her friend wouldn't come. But the kicker, is like our proper group of friends at work there were six of us. Three of us came (Molly is fourth) but then the other two just didn't show up. I just find it rude.

It's usually the one friend and/or his girlfriend who cancels on us. We're all getting sick of it, but we're never really out much anyway. We intend to change that but jeez.

No nights out for me til October anyway due to my work but still :/