N-Europe

UFOs

Grazza

Well, it depends on exactly what he saw. I accept many things can look like a human figure. However, if it was a detailed, translucent human figure, the most rational explanation is that it was a ghost.

It's unfortunate that he's not alive today, because there's quite a lot of questions I would like to have asked him on this subject.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, I understand what you mean better now, and I am more inclined to agree with you now. :)

Ah, good, I thought there wasn't a big difference between what we thought. :)

It's unfortunate that he's not alive today, because there's quite a lot of questions I would like to have asked him on this subject.

That's sad, I'm sorry. Honestly, he probably did see a ghost though, if he was sure. They're probably an optical phenomenon too rare to be proven.

That's sad, I'm sorry. Honestly, he probably did see a ghost though, if he was sure. They're probably an optical phenomenon too rare to be proven.

It's ok, it's been quite a few years, so don't worry. :heh:

From what my Mum tells me, he was very certain that he saw "something" that wasn't a man. It wasn't one of the troops, nor was it the enemy. He shouted out to it, but didn't get a reaction. The figure just kept moving. That's when he fired the warning shots, which woke up the guys he was with. I think he was the only one to have seen it, it must have vanished after the shots.

As for UFOs, I was very into researching this stuff when I was a kid. I still love it now. But, for myself, I don't recall ever having an experience with one. Or, if I have, it's floated away in my memory. I do look up at the sky sometimes, just in case something is there. You never know.