N-Europe

Summer Tasks

Ashley

I did it! I finally fucking did it! I signed up for parkour lessons (I think)! First one is on Wednesday.

You think you've signed up?

I also need to start on my dissertation this summer...

It's about 14 months in advance, but that's good no?

I also need to PM The Lillster back!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Football is banned from this topic. It's mean enough that us pro-soccerites are taking up everyone's precious TV time. There's a thread for you lot!

That is, unless your summer plans include coaching a rag-tag group of hilarious misfits to the dizzying heights of a local tournament final against their local, heavily-sponsored rivals whose logo looks suspiciously nazi-like and are, coincidentially, being coached by That Kid You Never Liked At School, who is practically stalking Hot Lady Mom Of Star Player who for some reason has a soft spot for you, and always has ever since that one time she was getting picked on at school by That Kid and you went up to him and used words, not force, to get That Kid to leave Lady alone, so she doesn't mind that you spend far too much time with her son and all his friends as you teach them how to control a ball or two, as well as the importance of stretching before the game.

And I've already copywrited that for my next summer's to-do list, so hands off.

I love this post!

Well obviously I will get the remainder of the festivals done.

I would like to further my interest in learning French.

I would like to read more of the books I have.

I would like to have a go at writing something myself.