NEurope
Dyson

Festivals 2010!

Joey from Slipknot was rocking revolving drums years ago.. >_>

Indeed... saw it at Download festival year for the first time.... awesome experience!

Aye, and I would have loved to have seen that.

They're both crazy. I would love to see a Joey vs Travis Drum-off.

Also, I'm addicted to Au Revoir Simone since Pukkelpop. Check them out, suckers.

Or you know Tommy Lee back in the 80s....

Found my ticket. I put it in my bag instead of my coat whilst drunk. I was crazy upset until I found it!

Anyway, the rest of the fest was great bar the weather, which instantly set moral extremely low. Once we got over that though there was much fun to be had eating tinned food, smoking funny things, drinking warm cider and seeing some live music. Favourite sets for me go to Crystal Castles, Weezer and Arcade Fire.

RE: Crowd, whilst we didn't really encounter any dicks so to speak, I'm pretty sure I'll be trying a different festival next year. I just have this awful feeling that I'll regret not buying a Reading ticket. There'll be some sort of mega band I've been waiting to see and it'll all go pearshaped. I want to go to Glastonbury next year which the tickets go on sale for in a months time, but with no lineup announcement it seems like a bizarre choice. Still, if they announce Elbow I'll happily pay the £195 they're asking. :D

Or you know Tommy Lee back in the 80s....

I did not know that, you learn something new every day.