NEurope
welsh_gamer

Rare Wii games?

I've updated the first post with a list of games I had a feeling would be quite rare and some of your recommendations. Are there any obvious one's I've missed out?

Picked up Okami at an independant second hand store in Dalston. Was £19.99, but as I was returning Fifa 10 I managed to get both Okami and RE4 for only £10.

I'm guessing Another Code will soon be added to the list as well.

Project Zero/Fatal Frame IV..

That's a difficult one to import and prices are normally high.

ninjabread man.... buy it now and sell it for loads in years time :)

it will be cult classic

ninjabread man.... buy it now and sell it for loads in years time :)

it will be cult classic

Hahaha. Is it actually any good? I keep seeing it everywhere...genius idea for a game. ;)

Hahaha. Is it actually any good? I keep seeing it everywhere...genius idea for a game.

Nothing but the best when it comes to worst games of the generation, my good sir! :santa:

I know this isn't really the thread, but I'm looking to sell Excite Truck and Red Steel 1, could anyone recommend a place where I could get more than $1 for these?

Nothing but the best when it comes to worst games of the generation, my good sir! :santa:

I know this isn't really the thread, but I'm looking to sell Excite Truck and Red Steel 1, could anyone recommend a place where I could get more than $1 for these?

Haha. Is it "so bad it becomes God-like" or "So bad it makes you want to murder your family"?

Also, you fail for even thinking about selling Excite Truck. I love that game too much.

Hahaha. Is it actually any good? I keep seeing it everywhere...genius idea for a game. ;)

ha funniest ign review ever :)

Hahaha. He sounded like he wanted to physically hurt the Ninjabread Man. So short as well, gosh.

Haha. Is it "so bad it becomes God-like" or "So bad it makes you want to murder your family"?

Also, you fail for even thinking about selling Excite Truck. I love that game too much.

The latter.

Oh, and as for Excite Truck. I've put some 30hours into that game. I'm just kind of, well, I need the money for something like, you know, No More Heroes 2 - perhaps. ;)

Are these games rare?

Naruto 1 - Sealed

Naruto 2 - Sealed

Naruto 3 - Sealed

All UK PAL.