N-Europe

Thinking Of buying A Camera

Kirkatronics

I know ill be getting money for christmas, and i know roughly how much, and i was thinking of getting a ncie camera.

I don't know how much i want to spend yet, but i want to get an idea of what i could get for: £100, £200, or £300.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Oh GOD SLR Cameras are expensive.

I've heard alot of good things about the sony finepix snapshot cameras, my sisters boyfriend uses them at work (given hes normall around 4grand slrs) and thinks they are brilliant.

I personally prefer things like this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fuji-Digital-Batteries-Fujifilm-12xOptical/dp/B000SXVOBI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1252267574&sr=8-3

Its a good kit, if you hunt around you can get quite a few things like this and better.

I've heard alot of good things about the sony finepix snapshot cameras, my sisters boyfriend uses them at work (given hes normall around 4grand slrs) and thinks they are brilliant.

I personally prefer things like this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fuji-Digital-Batteries-Fujifilm-12xOptical/dp/B000SXVOBI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1252267574&sr=8-3

Its a good kit, if you hunt around you can get quite a few things like this and better.

That seems really good, looks nice too.

Ill think about that.

Well do you have much experince with cameras? Theres no point in pointing towards manual cameras that you've never really used. Do you want it for nights out clubbing or for taking amazing art photos, to practise with or to do uni work with.

ETC

I do want a manual one, i know that.

I want it to take nice photos, i already have a rubbish one i'd take with me when i go out.

I do want a manual one, i know that.

I want it to take nice photos, i already have a rubbish one i'd take with me when i go out.

Right so you'll want something to practise with, even with an amazing camera if you don't know how to use manual shot you've got no chance.

I would suggest cameras like the one I suggested on amazon.

Right so you'll want something to practise with, even with an amazing camera if you don't know how to use manual shot you've got no chance.

I would suggest cameras like the one I suggested on amazon.

I'm considering that one, it has good reviews.

Edited by Kirkatronics