NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Rummy

Cheapest SSB Brawl? NTSC OR PAL?

Ok, my brawl is really dicking up, second to that, so is my melee. The brawl is an NTSC disc which I boot through Gecko through the HBC, but that's somewhat irrelevant really. I'm basically looking for the cheapest place I can get Brawl, NTSC OR PAL from, brand new, and possibly second hand(i.e if anyone wants to sell it to me). If a PAL copy isn't much more than an NTSC copy, I'll take the PAL one because it's just a lot easier on my Wii, I guess. Anybody out there who can help, or want to shift an old NTSC brawl?

Ok, my brawl is really dicking up, second to that, so is my melee. The brawl is an NTSC disc which I boot through Gecko through the HBC, but that's somewhat irrelevant really. I'm basically looking for the cheapest place I can get Brawl, NTSC OR PAL from, brand new, and possibly second hand(i.e if anyone wants to sell it to me). If a PAL copy isn't much more than an NTSC copy, I'll take the PAL one because it's just a lot easier on my Wii, I guess. Anybody out there who can help, or want to shift an old NTSC brawl?

I have an NTSC copy that I don't use (since I had to change to PAL), so I wouldn't mind selling it to you. No idea how much postage is though heh. =P

If you would prefer a PAL copy I have a new one I need to sell, how does £12.50 inc P&P sound? Its not sealed but is unused (I ended up getting two copies for my birthday) I could accept payment by paypal gift or bank transfer, PM me if your interested ;)

...Although after reading your other thread if its your Wii console having trouble reading dual layer disks buying a new copy of SSBB might not fix your problem? :hmm:

Hmm if your Wii is having problems I think you might need one of those lens cleaner discs? Or send it in to Nintendo of course, but that's so much hassle (plus no idea what they do with homebrew stuff).

Hmm, interesting stuff guys, atm I need to do a few more things to determine it's definitely my Wii's laser and not my disc(hence my predicament), I don't wanna shell out for either to find it's the other. I'm trying to get this sorted in the next few days, though of all the times to work I'm packed full for the next couple, so I'll keep you posted after doing some stuff. My brawl disc DID get a hideous radial scratch once, and that was a very sad day indeed, but I got it fixed by a mate, it seems to have strangely gotten another really faint one though that I totally can't fathom the cause to, hence why I'm checking both the Wii and disc. I'll try and get on top of all this by Wednesday, hope that's ok.

I've tried cleaning the wii myself now, seems to have done little to sort the problem, however, I shall be putting this offer on hold either way because upon closer inspection of my brawl disc, and the only other game I've played recently, I notice some similar marks and think it's possible my Wii might be damaging the discs over time until they cannot be read, so I'm going to investigate this matter a bit more/send my wii off, then I'll look for a new disc. Sorry if I wasted your time guys.

Sign in to follow this