N-Europe

Laptop issues

Ganepark32

Ok, so in the last 2 weeks my laptop has been working very strangely. It's crashed, as in the whole laptop, 3 times having to run a scan of the C drive on all occasions for consistency, Firefox constantly crashes (even though it's up to date) and my built in wireless disconnects from the wireless network in my house for a couple of minutes, sometimes on several occasions, each day and then comes back on even though the connection is always there and it's not turned off. I've ran scans, at least the scans I know about, and haven't found anything such as spyware, malware, etc. that could be causing it and it's not being used for anything that would cause it to crash (generally being used for internet and work).

So my question is, if anyone can help, is my laptop on the way out from the sounds of it? It's barely a year old but I don't know about warranty and whether it's still under it as my father purchased it for me but if anyone knows of anything that I could do (perhaps there's some form of scan I can setup) or whether it sounds like I should just get a new laptop then it'd be helpful.

As it is, I'm backing up all my important files incase it crashes big time.