N-Europe

Uninstall help!! Please!

Daft

So I'm trying to install this certificate so I can use the internet at university. It wasn't working very well so I uninstalled it and then reinstalled it. Then I realised I had to update some other crap (.NET Framework updates and such) so I uninstalled it did the updates and now I've come back to install it I keep getting this message:

'SecureW2 EAP-TTLS' is Installed and Needs Removing to Do a Fresh Install.

Please use 'Add or Remove Programs' to Uninstall All Instances of 'SecureW2 EAP-TTLS', Reboot and then Re-run this utility.

But it isn't on the list of programs to uninstall and I can't find it anywhere on my computer.

Please can someone help me. I have no idea what to do. I've tried everything I can think of. This is driving me mad and the IT department at university is catatonic at best.

What does that do exactly?

System Restore nullifies all updates that were made after whichever point you choose, for example... find a restore point for the day before you did all this and your PC will revert back to a state where all of that effectively didn't happen but you will still have any files etc that you may have saved after you did all this because it just targets updates etc not user-saved files.

Hope this helps. :)

Awesome, thanks!!

Okay, I've done that and everything is back to normal.

Now I've got the old problem that if anyone could help we with I would be beyond happy.

Basically at university we have this SecureW2 certificate thing to get on the wireless network. My netbook detects the network and signal strength is excellent but for some reason unbeknown to me it does not want to connect.

However, every now and again it does connect and then stays connected for anything from 20 minutes to maybe an hour. I would have done literally nothing at it will connect and likewise disconnect. I don't even move the machine.

Anyone know what the hell is going on?