NEurope

What have you seen in other countries you would like over here. Here is the ford super 8 production versionTorqueOmata3946.jpg

ford_fpv_cobra_gt-15%20(9).jpg

wallen111.jpg

I'd like to see prostitution legalised to a degree, a bit more like Amsterdam. The prostitutes there have a taxable profession, and all have to live in safe environments, a bit like brothels/brothels. Streetwalking is illegal, and prostitutes can go to a free clinic right near the red light district for check-ups whenever.

It's much safer for all involved.

I am not too sure on that one- are they forced into it over there. But who else think sex gives women advantages in the world- you can have no talent whatsoever but take your top off- millionaire if you are a woman

I am not too sure on that one- are they forced into it over there. But who else think sex gives women advantages in the world- you can have no talent whatsoever but take your top off- millionaire if you are a woman

Men can prostitute themselves too.

It's hardly like women have the monopoly.

What we really need in this country is a little thing called Ciobar.

ciobar.jpg

It is, quite possibly, the closest that hot chocolate has ever come to being a liquid orgasm.

Also, when I was in Tokyo I had a cold, so I had this lemonade that had 70 lemons' worth of vitamin C in each bottle. That stuff not only tastes incredible, but made me feel a lot better too. I think it's called Suntory C.C or something.

Men can prostitute themselves too.

It's hardly like women have the monopoly.

Im not saying comment wasnt stupid but male prostitution isnt really a big industry. Women tend to be able to get sex for free if they want it. I mean all you have to do is look in nightclubs at 3 o'clock on a sunday morning and you will see all sorts of women with men that would not normally look twice at these women. But they make it clear there going to put out so they get blokes. The same isnt true for ugly men. lol.

Or in a realitonship who decides when there going to have sex i would say almost always the woman. If i want sex with my girlfriend she will tell me to fuck off half the time. But if i ever tell her i dont she just takes it anyway then i cry in a corner lol.

Women control sex and im jelous.

My point being women dont really have to lower themselves to prostitutes.

Having been to whore houses in germany where it is legal im not sure its such a good thing. I dont think many of the women wish to be doing it. But just find that there are no other options and because its legal it is much more of an option for a young woman than it is in the UK because it is illegal.

Seeing as I live elsewhere then you lot I dunno if what I contribute really matters buuuut...

slim-jim-meat-sticks.jpg

*slobbers*

I´d also like to be able to import anything seeing as I get fucked with import taxes, tolls when I try to buy something outlandish....

CRW_7523.png

jizz.jpg

Oh god... you used to be able to get those! I had them when I was younger and yeah, that second pic is pretty much an accurate representation of the joy experienced upon consumption of them.

Question; what is it with "xx Grahams"? I mean, Teddy Grahams, Golden Grahams, the now-butchered Cinnamon Grahams....what exactly is a Graham, besides a boys name? It's something I've always pondered :blank:

Question; what is it with "xx Grahams"? I mean, Teddy Grahams, Golden Grahams, the now-butchered Cinnamon Grahams....what exactly is a Graham, besides a boys name? It's something I've always pondered :blank:

I assume it's a type of shit-stained wheat.