NEurope
Dyson

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Reflex Edition

It's sold 200,000 copies so far, not ground breaking by all means, but inline with WAW's opening sales. I'll have to put my friend code up here soon.

EDIT:

I've noticed a guy called Dazran303 posting on the comments of the review, I played you last night! My handle is [sAS] GHOST for anyone that has bumped into me!

Yes I've played you a few times ! Put your friend code in -

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26030

Yes I've played you a few times ! Put your friend code in -

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26030

What's your name in the game??? I'll post my FC tomorrow, you should arrange an N-E tournament. I usually play for a couple of hours most nights, mainlt Team Deathmatch and FFA.

My FC is: 2286 5060 6576

Edited by Zechs Merquise

As far as sales go, this has just had its most successful week. It's tracking just below WAW and much better than The Conduit. So far total sales are around 300,000 units!

Here's the graphs:

http://vgchartz.com/swlaunch.php?reg1=All&game1=Call+of+Duty%3A+Modern+Warfare%3A+Reflex+Edition+-+Wii%5B39017%5D&reg2=All&game2=Call+of+Duty%3A+World+at+War+-+Wii%5B23991%5D&reg3=All&game3=The+Conduit+-+Wii%5B19541%5D&weeks=100

Considering this had absolutely no marketing and was snuck out the door, I'd say they're pretty good numbers. I'm a bit sad The Conduit didn't sell so well though. What are HVS doing? We haven't heard anything from them since July. :I

It's sold 200,000 copies so far, not ground breaking by all means, but inline with WAW's opening sales. I'll have to put my friend code up here soon.

EDIT:

I've noticed a guy called Dazran303 posting on the comments of the review, I played you last night! My handle is [sAS] GHOST for anyone that has bumped into me!

Hey thats me... Dazran303 :D

I have tons of HD Quality videos of CoD Modern Warfare uploaded to my youtube profile, check it out, link in my signature below :)

Anyone interested in exchanging FC's?

Considering this had absolutely no marketing and was snuck out the door, I'd say they're pretty good numbers. I'm a bit sad The Conduit didn't sell so well though. What are HVS doing? We haven't heard anything from them since July. :I

I think The Conduit, while being a pretty great game, suffered for a number of reasons. Firstly, its new IP up against some strong competition in the COD series. The reviews, even positive ones, perhaps unfairly made comparisions with titles on the HD machines. I also think some decisions over at HVS reduced the attractivness of the title - the choice of the title doesn't resonate with the general public and the cover wasn't that intetesting either.

There were also plenty of missed opportunities too - how often can games make topical references, linking the illness in the game with the current swine flu pandemic (at least in marketing materials) would have been a shrewd move, hitting a better street date - earlier in the year, or later would have been much better.

The quality of the game was there. It was a good, if flawed, experience that was worthy of more attention at retail than it got. Hopefully, HVS have taken the opportunity to carry out a post mortem on the final processes up to release and rethink them for future releases (because I want The Grinter to kick ass)

Hey thats me... Dazran303 :D

I have tons of HD Quality videos of CoD Modern Warfare uploaded to my youtube profile, check it out, link in my signature below :)

Anyone interested in exchanging FC's?

How do you make you vids? Do you film them off screen or are you running it through your computer?

I have been playing MW2 as well as this, but I find the multiplayer on MW2 is a little tilted toward ridiculous self propelling kill streaks.

Latest data is in for MWR, sold over 550,000 units worldwide and below is the comparisson between this, WAW and The Conduit:

http://vgchartz.com/swlaunch.php?reg1=All&game1=The+Conduit+-+Wii%5B19541%5D&reg2=All&game2=Call+of+Duty%3A+World+at+War+-+Wii%5B23991%5D&reg3=All&game3=Call+of+Duty%3A+Modern+Warfare%3A+Reflex+Edition+-+Wii%5B39017%5D&weeks=100

This shows the tracking since release

Hey guys, new Epic Sniper Montage, called "Master Of War"

There are some issues with the Audio, just select a point in the timeline of the video (ahead of the buffer, then click back to the start)

and like magic, the audio comes back. It should be properly back soon

Hope you check it out and enjoy it.

From previous post. I capture my videos with a capture card, which makes your footage into a video file on a connected PC. I am currently using the Hauppauge HD PVR :)

That's some great work there Dazran! What's your FC?

Mine is: 2286 5060 6576

Welshgamer, are you still with us? If so what's yours?

Welshgamer, are you still with us? If so what's yours?

480685-917992

Don't play as often now, but I'll probably get addicted again after a break from it :laughing: Think I've allready added you - GhostSAS- or something?

480685-917992

Don't play as often now, but I'll probably get addicted again after a break from it :laughing: Think I've allready added you - GhostSAS- or something?

Thanks mate! That's me alright, I'll add you tonight!

I borrowed this from a cousin. Enjoying what I've played so far. Previously played a little bit on a different cousins PS3, of course not as good graphically but the damn it's a great conversion and still looks pretty sweet. The controls are excellent also.

I've tried a bit of the online and it is brilliant, certainly works better than Conduit I have to day, great maps and haven't had an problems connecting or finding games. Just the lack of Wii Speak is the only thing Conduit has over this. I love how you can pick your own weapon set and not everyone is forced to have the same guns, which also means no bloody explosive sets in public free for alls.

Still love the Conduit for friend matches though and will post my FC for Reflex later after I've played a little more.

I borrowed this from a cousin. Enjoying what I've played so far. Previously played a little bit on a different cousins PS3, of course not as good graphically but the damn it's a great conversion and still looks pretty sweet. The controls are excellent also.

I've tried a bit of the online and it is brilliant, certainly works better than Conduit I have to day, great maps and haven't had an problems connecting or finding games. Just the lack of Wii Speak is the only thing Conduit has over this. I love how you can pick your own weapon set and not everyone is forced to have the same guns, which also means no bloody explosive sets in public free for alls.

Still love the Conduit for friend matches though and will post my FC for Reflex later after I've played a little more.

Pleased you're enjoying it! We all played some Sabotage last night, was fun! We should set up an evening where we make a N-Europe team of Five and go in on Sabotage or TDM on local filter.

Pleased you're enjoying it! We all played some Sabotage last night, was fun! We should set up an evening where we make a N-Europe team of Five and go in on Sabotage or TDM on local filter.

Count me in for that !

Really getting into this now, the online is awesome starting to get the hang of it now, played a few team deathmatches last night and had some good games. Though I've still not managed more than a 3 kill streak :heh:

Loved the "15 years ago" level on single player, the stealth in that was AWESOME.

But somewhat annoyed with single player that there's no stats after completing a level. It's a good game and story and the controls are tight but no indication of how well I finished the level. I'd at least like to know my percentage on accuracy and how many enemies I killed and such.

I have started a new video series where I only use my pistol! Called Pistol Whip! :D

check it out here.

There are more videos on my youtube channel!

Channel link is in my signature at the bottom :)

You sir, are damn good! You beat my best killstreak, 21, by one kill, and I use an AK47 and a Deagle!

I'll post my friend code tomorrow, since my sister is watching the TV right now. And for some reason I don't have the code in my head. I hate those damn codes.

Here's my FC: 0831-6026-1875

I have started a new video series where I only use my pistol! Called Pistol Whip! :D

check it out here.

There are more videos on my youtube channel!

Channel link is in my signature at the bottom :)

Nice ! We should have a pistol only match some time

Have added dazran and shining .... Please add back

FC 3928 8545 8614

Ace in The hole!!! :D

Check out my latest video. I got a 31 Kill Streak, the match ended with me on 31 kills, and 0 deaths!! This video is Sniper Gameplay on Bloc Map. Check it out its loaded with really nice moments... there is a collateral in this match, see if you can spot it! =)

Click Here

Heh, no offense, but you do like to promote your videos don't you? ;)

That said, it's a very nice killstreak indeed.

I can't snipe for shit, I'm more of a rusher, sometimes I get experimental.

Your video makes me wanna:

a: start up CoD6 (I'll go do that after this post)

b: install CoD4 (I'll go do that after playing CoD6)

c: play a Wii FPS

I'm not really one to double dip, but the Wii has simply the best FPS controls among current consoles. I still prefer PC controls, but that doesn't mean I need my Wii FPS fix now and then.. I might go buy CoD4 somewhere in the future. I mean, I'm anticipating Red Steel, but I don't think there's another FPS on the horizon for Wii or is there? (Edit: well, apart from the next Treyarch CoD, but I probably won't be interested in it)

Edited by Sméagol

a: start up CoD6 (I'll go do that after this post)

b: install CoD4 (I'll go do that after playing CoD6)

c: play a Wii FPS (I'll go do that this very second

Fixed. Also, the minimum of 10 character's annoys the hell out of me in this forum.

This game is very good, I've played COD4 on PC, 360 and Wii. And I had more fun on the Wii version than the other two.