NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stewilo2005

Would These Be Ok?

Hi I am wanting to buy some compressed air to clean my pc, my mums and my ps3. I have seen some in Asda for like £5 each but that was like months ago so it might be cheaper now. Anyway I found these on ebay, would these be ok or should I just buy the ones from Asda? The feedback says it's good but I dunno the cans look kinda dodgy and cheap to me. What's your opinion?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-PACK-COMPRESSED-AIR-DUSTER-CLEANER-400ml-SPRAY-3-99_W0QQitemZ230351523689QQihZ013QQcategoryZ162QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I can't answer your question, but I can suggest replacing any old carbon monoxide detectors you may have still in use before doing this, or doing it outside. I had a problem with compressed air setting an older one off a few months back, they don't last forever.

is a hoover up to the job/? i mean one with a long pole.. i undertand the engine is magnetica and a bad thing

is a hoover up to the job/? i mean one with a long pole.. i undertand the engine is magnetica and a bad thing

noooooooooooooooooooo

the sucking pulls the air which causes static! >_<

Sign in to follow this