NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
MoogleViper

Wireless mouse

I'm looking for a wireless mouse. Don't want to spend a ridiculous amount of money. Want quite a large one as I hate little fiddly ones. I have quite large hands and I like my palms to rest nicely on it, not having to curl my fingers in to press the buttons or hold it with my finger tips. Also I'd like it to have a long battery life or be easy to charge. Preferably to just be able to plug it in the dock and take it off whenever I want, not having to wait for x amount of hours to charge it up.

So yeah I haven't got much of an idea about this so I need your help in finding one for me.

What do you consider a lot of money?

I'd always recommend Logitech mice but some of them can be awfully expensive (£30+ for a decent one)

Recently bought me a Logitech MX Revolution.

I think my hands are big and they fit comfortably on it. The only downsides are 50 quid prices tag and the charging dock requires a wall plug and not USB so you're gonna have to free up one when you want to charge it.

I've been using mine quite a lot for the past few days and it's only gone down a bar.

Programmable buttons and a free scroll scroll wheel. Awesome for long webpages.

Recently bought me a Logitech MX Revolution.

I think my hands are big and they fit comfortably on it. The only downsides are 50 quid prices tag and the charging dock requires a wall plug and not USB so you're gonna have to free up one when you want to charge it.

I've been using mine quite a lot for the past few days and it's only gone down a bar.

Programmable buttons and a free scroll scroll wheel. Awesome for long webpages.

i had an MX rev. It was freakin awesome. £69.99 price tag when it first came out!! Its only right handed as well.

I had a nosey about amazon etc, and the new ones all seem to be fitted with actual batteries rather than coming with internal ones avec dock.

I now have a nano, and I had the 2 x AAA batts in for 5 months of pretty much constant use.

Wired is still nicer. My Logitech are prone to wireless dropouts. Then again i have a ton of wireless device around the home.

Sign in to follow this