NEurope

Hooray! Another Skyline (sort of)!

I'd love to see the balance of Skylines to other cars in this game/series. It seems every update brings several new versions.

Hooray! Another Skyline (sort of)!

I'd love to see the balance of Skylines to other cars in this game/series. It seems every update brings several new versions.

Hehe. Its an existing car you just get it for free by taking part. The livery being Nissan Academy is the only unique thing about it. I can confirm you get another if you already have one. 1 milllion credits for hitting gold too.

Yeah loads of different Skylines in GT. Not that I am complaining provided there are plenty of everything. You get more of everything in GT whether its German or American etc. :) I would still like them to add the 2012 GTR at some point. I am surprised at the amount of American Muscle cars in the game too. Never really spent much time with them in older games.

I like how GT teaches you so much about the history of the cars. I love how they have a coherent history of how previous models led to current cars. A short example being the Audi R8. You have the success of the R8 race car and history going through racing cars, concept models and prototypes all the way to the current R8s. Something like the Corvette or skylines have loads of cars and history. I think its one of the big reasons people still play this. There's a lot of extra stuff besides just the game which happens to be like crack nowadays.

The newly revealed Toyota 86 is part of next months DLC update.

HD downloadable: http://eu.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/d38512.html

Also the weekly update as usual for events. This week time trials and drift events on stuff like Chamonix and one involving a x2010 :p

Would be nice to see what times N-E set for these and the ongoing Nissan academy time trial.

FAIL SONY FAIL: <a href=http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/5784/photorys.jpg' alt='photorys.jpg'>

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

I cant understand. Who the hell handles the store content?