NEurope

Well they were quiet and for good reason. They managed to sneak in the WRC and Nascar licences!

Looked insane as usual. Some nice surprises in the vid ;)

TRAILER: High Quality download http://www.gran-turismo.com/en/movie/d3284.html

14e5b9g.jpg

sm7wgz.jpg

qqtxro.jpg

Untitled-1.png

17.jpg

gran-turismo-5-screenshot-9.png

Edited by Choze

Game should be out fiscal year 09. Meaning March 2010 max. More info later but for e3 this video is it.

IL: In the 20-minute documentary that came out when GT5 Prologue was released, you said your vision for what a racing game could be was only 10-15 percent complete. Do you think you might be at 50 percent when the full version of GT5 comes out?

Yamauchi: That's probably a good figure.

http://cupholder.blogs.topgear.com/2009/06/03/gran-turismo-5-trailer/

“I’m not sure I’ll ever have to drive real cars again,” we heard in our office as the trailer was frantically emailed around from person-to-person.

We don’t think GT5 will replace the real thing – even on PS3 – but it looks like it’s going to have a bloody good go.

Keep an eye out for a sneak peak at the damage modeling, the Citroen GT, and the NASCAR stuff – which looks awesome.

When this game arrives, you’ll also get to drive around the Top Gear test track, so you can be like Stig.

Too much excitement in one game then.

lol love the trailer :)

Pic below confirms the Top Gear track. via google earth. tg2.jpg

gran-turismo-5-screenshot-6.png

Edited by Choze

Wasn't the Top Gear Test Track already confirmed months ago?

Wasn't the Top Gear Test Track already confirmed months ago?

That was the impression I had, I thought they'd confirmed the track along with clips/full episodes of the show?

Yeah it was confirmed ages ago but this is the first actual showing of it though and other new features. :)

More info later but a huge step up from GT4 and GT5 Prologue. Its probably best they dont give out too much info before GT PSP lol.

I'd love to have a seat and steering wheel when I play this..

I'd love to have a seat and steering wheel when I play this..

Get this: simulator2jpg_5784.jpg

Where can I buy it and how much is it?

Some players won it via the GT5P time trials.

I have no idea about real chairs. For without the chair the G25 is the best steering wheel to go for.

g252.jpg

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/gaming/playstation_3/wheels/&cl=gb,en

The GT wheel is more affordable and very good too with extra buttons for GT5P's new on the fly car tweaking(so you can see the differences while playing).

This is what's wrong with this sentence. Still expensive for what it is and i can get about 3-4 games with that money.

G25 is the best steering wheel you can buy. At £99 its a bargain. A G27 is rumoured but its likely slightly enhanced as the G25 doesnt have much competiton.

G25 is the best steering wheel you can buy. At £99 its a bargain. A G27 is rumoured but its likely slightly enhanced as the G25 doesnt have much competiton.

Still, waaay too expensive for what it is and considering what could be gotten for that much cash.

Still, waaay too expensive for what it is and considering what could be gotten for that much cash.

Well ok. maybe for some. Other may not want to spend that cash on other things over a G25.

People were happy spending £200ish on this just for Prologue. Its miles ahead of other steering wheels.

Well ok. maybe for some. Other may not want to spend that cash on other things over a G25.

People were happy spending £200ish on this just for Prologue. Its miles ahead of other steering wheels.

£100 for a steering wheel that essentially does the same thing as my Mario Kart Wii Wheel? No thanks.

£100 for a steering wheel that essentially does the same thing as my Mario Kart Wii Wheel? No thanks.

LOL what a crazy comparison! But true!

edit: nevermind.

Edited by Choze

If you are a dumb idiot then yes.

Don't call me a dumb idiot choze.

If you want to go and waste £100 on a steering wheel, then fair enough. Just don't go forcing it down our necks in every remotely related thread.

Well I think you are getting more for your money for that wheel than a £160 or whatever fight stick for SFIV.

The price is understandable if you are into either game so it doesn't really matter, some will think it's great value, others won't.

I don't think the price is that bad but I won't be buying one. It is way more than a Mario Kart wheel though!

But you could just get a piece of plastic that looks like an arcade stick and just use that. Same thing and way cheaper.

Thats like saying sex with a stunning lady is like being bummed in prison by a guy called Rocko. Sure they're along the same lines, but one is much better (not the bumming!).

I hated the Wii wheel. There was nothing to tell you when the wheel was centred. At least on any normal wheel, it centres itself. Plus it never felt like a wheel since it had no fixed centre point.

Personally I'll just stick to a pad. Alhough I am tempted to get a wheel at some point.

Thats like saying sex with a stunning lady is like being bummed in prison by a guy called Rocko. Sure they're along the same lines, but one is much better (not the bumming!)

So much detail, as if you are speaking from experience or something.

Citroen by GT will be manufactured. Interesting stuff. The design of the car won many awards.

They designed the control panel in the Nissan GTR as well and a ton of other stuff the past year or so.

editL oops Gt by Citroen (same thing :p

Edited by Choze

Forza shits all over this. [/flamebaitpurelyforthelulz]