NEurope
Blue_Ninja0

Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver

Failing that the Old Rod is in the Pokemon Center next to the first entrance to Dark Cave I believe.

Having a very strange problem right now..

No matter how many times I headbutt any tree in Viridian Forest, I am getting no encounters at all. This isn't normal considering the fact there is data for pokemon in those tree's right?

Having a very strange problem right now..

No matter how many times I headbutt any tree in Viridian Forest, I am getting no encounters at all. This isn't normal considering the fact there is data for pokemon in those tree's right?

If a tree doesn't release a Pokemon when you headbutt, move to the next one. Only a few trees have Pokémon

If a tree doesn't release a Pokemon when you headbutt, move to the next one. Only a few trees have Pokémon

Ah I see, I thought Pokemon would come out of any, found it in the end.

I've now completed the National Pokedex fully with 493. Was originally planning to be 492 considering the missing event's, but I forgot about a 10th anniversary Celebi that was knocking around in my Diamond version.

Just completed the Pokeathlon records this morning, earning yet another star.. next up, Battle Tower and the rest of the Battle Frontier.. Not looking forward to that as I never did get into the competitive battling this generation which gives you a good edge in these. Never EV trained either.. Ah well, I'l start some time!

I finally managed to beat the Elite 4. I think I just got lucky in the fight against Lance though. The openness of Kanto in HG/SS is overwhelming. Hopefully they add a bit more openendedness to the region in Black and White.

Anyone at all going to the Pokémon Videogame Championships in Birmingham?

This Saturday. I don't want to be alone in Birmingham all day.

I was going to, but then realised all the cool cats where going to London expo. It's a shame, as I would have loved to watched the event.

This Saturday. I don't want to be alone in Birmingham all day.

Ah. I'm working otherwise I may have swung by. Not to compete as my team are still around level 20.

(utterly random but this just reminded me I wanted to go to the IKON in Birmingham but can't remember why...)

Can someone please get me a Europe Video Game Championships 2010 Eevee

Back from Birmingham. I had a pretty good day! Didn't compete, for some reason they opened registrations three hours early. You really didn't want to be on the receiving end of the nerd rage that brewed this morning.

The finals were actually quite thrilling to watch! I knew the guy who won, he was absolutely slaughtered on Carlsberg by about half 11, still drinking in the queue.

There was some semi-decent cosplay there - Team Rocket, Latias/os (not sure), Sandshrew, and a highly sexual Misty.

Can someone please get me a Europe Video Game Championships 2010 Eevee

I have three, but I'm sorry to say that I'm keeping them! ;)

Welcome back, Tellyn. (:

I'm still walking around Johto. Clair is waiting for me.

My Team;

Typho

Toge

Electa

Vilempule

HM Slave

HM Slave

I use Nidoking, Miltank. Training on Staryu for the team.

Back from Birmingham. I had a pretty good day! Didn't compete, for some reason they opened registrations three hours early. You really didn't want to be on the receiving end of the nerd rage that brewed this morning.

The finals were actually quite thrilling to watch! I knew the guy who won, he was absolutely slaughtered on Carlsberg by about half 11, still drinking in the queue.

There was some semi-decent cosplay there - Team Rocket, Latias/os (not sure), Sandshrew, and a highly sexual Misty.

What so special about the Eevee and why didn't you come and visit me at work (30 miles away)? :p

What so special about the Eevee and why didn't you come and visit me at work (30 miles away)? :p

They evolve into discoloured bundles of awesomeness. They also look a little zombified when shiny.

And I had enough trouble navigating my way through trains, platforms and the NEC. :heh: I had to play "Follow the Nerds" to actually find the place. It was easy enough; pick out the groups of people who look like Harry Knowles and are wearing leather cowboy hats and trenchcoats.

Welcome back, Tellyn. (:

Thank you! :grin:

Please its my birthday tomorrow.

They evolve into discoloured bundles of awesomeness. They also look a little zombified when shiny.

And I had enough trouble navigating my way through trains, platforms and the NEC. :heh: I had to play "Follow the Nerds" to actually find the place. It was easy enough; pick out the groups of people who look like Harry Knowles and are wearing leather cowboy hats and trenchcoats.

Thank you! :grin:

It was at the NEC? For some reason I thought it was at the Gamestation. Anyway the NEC is easy to get to, it has its own train station! Birmingham Noob :p

It was at the NEC? For some reason I thought it was at the Gamestation. Anyway the NEC is easy to get to, it has its own train station! Birmingham Noob :p

It's a wonder I actually got home, I'm awful at navigating cities. I still suck at finding my way round Leeds. :laughing: As I said though, the trenchcoat-clad nerdy people led the way.

Pics good sir?

N-Europe giveawaaaay?! Pleeease? :heh:

Just thought I'd add that I managed to get in the top 16. I like to think that's decent. =P

Using the Wii to post here, so can't really post any details right now, but here's the battle vid number for one of the matches I had: 60-53941-17302

Sprout, I realised whilst there that I had no idea what you look like. I added you on Facebook during the event, but you don't have a profile picture. :heh:

The official site has today updated informing us of a new WiFi event. This event is to tie in with the new movie and features a Scizor that represents the Scizor of the main antagonist of the film. This Scizor is Level 50 and is in a Cherish Ball. It has the Swarm ability, holds a Starf Berry, and the attacks; X-Scissor, Swords Dance, Iron Defence and Agility. It will be given over WiFi on all current DS games in Japan from June 18th 2010 to July 14th 2010

The official site has today updated informing us of a new WiFi event. This event is to tie in with the new movie and features a Scizor that represents the Scizor of the main antagonist of the film. This Scizor is Level 50 and is in a Cherish Ball. It has the Swarm ability, holds a Starf Berry, and the attacks; X-Scissor, Swords Dance, Iron Defence and Agility. It will be given over WiFi on all current DS games in Japan from June 18th 2010 to July 14th 2010

So noting in Europe yet doh.

And knowing most of the wifi distributed Pokemon that don't unlock ingame events.. we wont ever get it. Better bust out my mates Japanese platinum copy..

Well, when it hits the 18th