NEurope
Blue_Ninja0

Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver

How can you guys play it in Japanese? Or can you change the language to English?

How can you guys play it in Japanese? Or can you change the language to English?

half of my ds games are japanese. I have the japanese version of diamond and got nearly 90 hours of gameplay without knowing the language.Beat the pokemon leaugue n everything. There are lots of useful guides online if you do get stuck. Plus its a remake so most of the time you will have an idea of whats going on anyway.

Youtube version of a pevious trailer posted

Edited by ssj

anyone know when this coming out in the US? I am very very excited about this game :D

Why would anyone ever want to teach a Pokemon Mean Look.

As part of an awesome Annoyer moveset..

As I said before, it's hardly unplayable in Japanese.

anyone know when this coming out in the US? I am very very excited about this game :D

Spring 2010.

The Japanese variety show; Pokémon Sunday has just aired and has revealed a variety of things about Pokémon Heart Gold & Soul Silver. Specifically, it focused upon the details that were previously known about the game, but did provide some new details. First theyconfirmed the female trainer's default name, and the name used for her when you play as the male trainer is Kotone (コトネ). They also hint that the special Pikachu in the Yellow Forest PokéWalker course knows Fly.

They also revealed new Pokéthlon events. The first is Catch Saucer and involves you controlling your Pokémon against your opponent to try and grab flying objects being shot across the screens.

The second is called Steel Plug and features you controlling your Pokémon around a course trying to get as many pegs as possible.

These are the best Pokémon games yet

That's not the lack of sleep talking

Care to explain why?

I'm abit concerned by the fact that the gym leaders still look weak and easy :/ Oh and has Kanto been improved at all?

Care to explain why?

I'm abit concerned by the fact that the gym leaders still look weak and easy :/ Oh and has Kanto been improved at all?

My initial impressions are: Touch screen menu is much better. Graphics are alot better than D/P/Pt. Pokemon Centre redesign is nice. Music is great. I think most of the areas cut from G/S are back (Like Veridian Forest, Cerulean Cave), Cinnabar is the same as G/S mostly.

Does anyone now what happends when you put it in a dsi?

It explodes.

Er, it lets you play the game?

Edited by Ike

My initial impressions are: Touch screen menu is much better. Graphics are alot better than D/P/Pt. Pokemon Centre redesign is nice. Music is great. I think most of the areas cut from G/S are back (Like Veridian Forest, Cerulean Cave), Cinnabar is the same as G/S mostly.

It explodes.

Er, it lets you play the game?

no I mean has it got bonus stuff when you put it in a DSi?

no I mean has it got bonus stuff when you put it in a DSi?

There's no DSi bonus. Unless you count not being able to use Pal Park as a bonus.

There's no DSi bonus. Unless you count not being able to use Pal Park as a bonus.

so it is not a Enhanced game then?

so it is not a Enhanced game then?

What the hell what a stupid question. Ofc it's not, the first enhanced stuff hasn't even come out yet.

Why the hell would it have enhanced stuff for the DSi *bangs head*

I'm having lots of fun, there's loads of extras including this gem...contains MAJOR spoilers though, not even the Japanese are meant to know about it until July

July? that's quite a wait. Is the Celebi gonna be a wi-fi event? And which versions will it be for?

July? that's quite a wait. Is the Celebi gonna be a wi-fi event? And which versions will it be for?

I think it'll be an event like Darkrai, Shaymin & Arceus were, to tie in with the movie, but it may end up WiFi too

Are you sure? Where is it? I cant find it in encounter lists

Oops, never mind. I had my versions mixed up X_X