N-Europe

T-shirt help!

Daft

Okay, you lovely talented people, I've seen a t-shirt I really like.

img_6024.jpg

img_6037.jpg

So that's pretty simple, and figured even I could make it...

Turns out not,

3500751912_ceee029e10_o.jpg

It's pretty close but the line cutting through the middle is smaller than the circle's line. So I was wondering if

a) anyone knew where I could find a t-shirt making website with the exact same logo, that's from http://www.spreadshirt.net/en/GB/Create-t-shirt/Create-your-own--59/.

b) Make me a nice PNG image.

or

c) Tell me if a place actually sells this t-shirt.

Cheers guys! Your help would be very much appreciated. : peace: :smile:

Alright, I have no idea where you could buy a shirt like that, but surely making it yourself shouldn't be too hard. I made two different PNG images for you. The first one has the line being the same size as the circle, but to me it did appear thinner. So I made a second version as well where the line is just a tiny bit thicker, so it appears to be of the same size (unless it's just my mind playing tricks on me and the first one appears fine). =P

daft1.png

daft2.png

Edit: just noticed I didn't use pure black, so I'll upload new versions. =P

daft1-1.png

daft2-1.png

Edited by Eenuh

Holy mooo!!! That is awesome!!

You're right, I'm starting to think it's an optical illusion of sorts. :heh:

You've got it pretty much spot on with the centre line being wider! Could I ask you to scale the width of the black lines up and make the whole thing a bit thicker? Nice and bold. :smile:

Also if the image size could be twice the size because it's coming up a bit small when applied to the t-shirt on the website?

THANK YOU SOOOOO!!!!! MUCH!!! :D You are amazing! AMAZING amazing!!

Already sent it yo, check your email. =P

Okay, now this is going to sound insanely picky, and after all the effort you put in I will accept you telling me to sod off, but could the width be a tiny tiny bit thinner? Sorry!! :p

And could the image size be bigger?

It's almost perfect, I'm really sorry for being so fussy! I will accept that I may be too fussy. : peace:

Haha it's okay! It's really not that much work so it's fine. And it's hard to get an image to be just perfect, so I know it will take a few tries to get it right. Don't worry about it. Sent you a new version. =)

Thank you! I just e-mailed you!

Could you send me two 3000x3000 versions? One just a resize of the one I'm pretty sure is perfect and another which is between the one you just sent me and the wider width of the other?

If I say thanks any more I'm just going to devalue it's meaning...must come up with a new word... :smile: