N-Europe

N-Europe i need your help.

Caris

Damn fine as in you need to spend money on a bag to cover it up?

The definition of fine is: 'superior in kind, quality, or appearance'. It may have the appearance, debatable, but it certainly does not have the other two.

Either way, I suspect it isn't apt for an engagement party. Weddings/engagements are meant to be happy occasions.

No, a bag as in do you just turn up with bottles of drinks for presents without a proper gift bag? Do you give people cards just like that with no envelope? I actually didn't realise you were serious, and am kind of confused where all this criticism came from! It's not like it's the cheapest bottle of wine out there(and actually in my opinion, it IS the best Asti I've had so far except for some pink stuff someone said was Asti but I don't think that actually was despite a somewhat similar taste). What exactly is it that you're judging here, and moreso...why?? I'm a bit lost. If you're some fine wine connosieur and I've offended you, I do most apologise.

Dude, I was kidding about the bag. The thought of a gift costing about £6 and the bag to go with it costing £1 was amusing. ;)

I don't like Asti but to be frank, when it comes to alcohol, I'll drink anything in a glass/cup/container.

I still stand by my comment that it is not a good idea for an engagement gift.