NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Goafer

The Greatest TV Show Ever

I forgot how awesome that show was. You could tell the guys had a genuinely good time making it. Plus Patrick Moore as the Gamesmaster was a stroke of genius. It's good to see he doesn't take himself too seriously.

*Waits ridiculously patiently for BSG to be mentioned*

Twin Peaks is the greatest TV show I've ever seen.

I have a DVD that came with Gamesmaster magazine...which features the last ever episode, I get it out from time to time to watch...

I have a DVD that came with Gamesmaster magazine...which features the last ever episode, I get it out from time to time to watch...

I just watched that oddly enough. That's what inspired me!

I love the show. I never thought I'd see Sir Patrick Moore taking the piss out of young children on national TV.

"You know my mother hates you? She calls you the bald Satan"

Yeah it was a one off brilliant great show...Dominic Diamond made the show and tried to recreate the magic when he made When Games Attack but it didn't do it. If they were to bring Gamesmaster back it wouldn't be the same...sad but true.

When Games Attack had some good moments. :hehe:

Gamesmaster was a top show- I used to love the cheats and tips section, just incase a game that I had featured, lol. Unfortunately wasn't Gamesmaster pretty cack by the time they finally pulled the plug on it?

..this show was anything but 'trousers' ..I loved it :smile:

We need it to make a return :heh: ..In the days before internets, programmes such as GamesMaster were amazing : peace: ..Bits and Thumb Bandits were OK, and Bad Influence was pretty good.. but it is always GamesMaster that I remember with the most fondness :smile:

This was an odd find;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezCSYdWFTKY

Was looking for videos of it. Remember one summer they repeated all the Team Challenge episodes every morning and me and brother used to video them. We had this very same episode recorded all the time and used to laugh at what a dick the little kid was and it turns out to be none other than Simon Astell from Never Mind the Buzzcocks.

Dave Perry has the best line just before the last challenge. This show was a classic FACT

Sign in to follow this