N-Europe

Long or Short, how do you like YOUR(or rather, MY) hair?

Rummy

Not always, for example, I'm not a fan of your style of long hair. (on guys)

It oft-looks bad. I can't quite remember what you look like, so can't comment on what it does to you, but yeah.

I think medium-long on guys looks best (if you have to have long hair).

I wish I had...normal hair. That looked good. Easily.

My hair looks dodgy whatever length :P I definitley prefer it long though. Now i've grown it, i'm not sure I could ever be happy with cutting it.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok everyone, many many mucho thanks for all the replies and opinions! Today is the big day, I have an appointment at 2oclock, and a rough idea of what I'm gonna do but not entirely sure, I think I'm gonna get it cut just abouts to where the band/knot is when I tie it back. Might get it shorter if that doesn't take my fancy in the mirror and let it grow to that length from there, but yes. I may have some before and after shots later too, for anyone that cares. Thanks to ye all!

Bang! And the deed was done! This thread may be closed/left to dwindle into oblivion/remain as a discussion for hair hopefully. Thanks again for all the opinions, there may be some very mediocre presents for those of you who I see at the meet. Maybe. No promises. Aaaanyway, decided to not keep cluttering this thread and prolonging its life if it faces and inevitable death, and have returned my hairy self to the User Image Gallery, feel free to go check out the before and after pics of the cut there, if you care.