N-Europe

Sky Remote and TV?

Mokong

OK I just upgraded my Sky to Sky+ (late i know, haha)

Anyway, previously on my old normal Sky box the remote worked my TV fine, I jave set up my new Sky+ remote to operate my TV but there's one exception.... it doesn't change between AV channels?

On the old Sky remote pressing the "select" button would cycle through the AV channels when the remote was in TV mode.... but on the new Sky+ remote, pressing "select" in TV mode does nothing... is this normal or is there anyway to change the button configuration (or does another button operate the AV?)

And in case your wondering... No I can't use the TV's actual remote because I don't have it anymore :heh:::shrug:

Cheers

Lol I was just about to say the Help button will do it :p

Anyone got any ideas what the code is for the 32LG3000 tv with a Sky HD remote?

I assume that's an LG tv... i tried to google, and oddly a lot of people have this problem... checked my manual and LG ain't listed... seems odd since they are a major TV distributor.

Anyway, found some 3 digit codes that might help, look through this page

http://www.hamradio-badarc.co.uk/skycodes2.htm

And on my own remote, something really weird... today, all of a sudden the "Select" button has started to operate the AV channels? WTF? I didn't do anything, turned on the TV in the morning and out of habit pressed the Select button and it worked.... weird... it's like it's "learning" :heh: