NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

What makes you different?

I was struggling to think of something that makes me different to anyone else, I mean I have talents, I can draw, but then so can others, and then it hit me, I can do something no one else I've ever met can...I can vibrate my eyes...weird huh!?

My name is Terry and im an alco.

I can get obsessive with things, like how i eat or me needing certain things to be neat or straight.

Ill add more as i remember.

EDIT1: I also have an attrocious memory.

I was struggling to think of something that makes me different to anyone else, I mean I have talents, I can draw, but then so can others, and then it hit me, I can do something no one else I've ever met can...I can vibrate my eyes...weird huh!?

I can do that XD

Apprently the only thing that makes me different is my memory. I can remember everything perfectly clear, except anything between the age I was 4 and 11, even though I can picture it, it's like somebody telling me a story that doesn't involve me at all. Although for some reason I recall things from when I was 3.

Except that, nada.

My thought process is very weird, its like a tangley mess where one thought sets off another one untill i get to the point i have to mention it.