NEurope
Retro_Link

*Warning**Warning* EA Milking Alert!

First we had MySims, then just recently MySims Kingdom.

Now you can "team up with your favourite MySims" [i'm sorry what?], iiiinnn...

MySims Racing

and MySims Party

WAHOO!!

...Meanwhile back at the EA Factory...

There was another one too I think? And I swear I'd heard about MySims Racing a year ago. Might of been in the gaming press unannounced though.

But yeah, MySims is a big selling franchise for EA on the Wii and DS, expect plenty more where this came from.

Someone has too pay for their flops on the HD consoles.

You mean there one flop :/.

two; mirror's edge and facebreaker.

Wow, Facebreaker was an absolute disaster, lolz.

But yeah, two isn't bad when you think how many games they released, and Mirror's Edge is still going to break 1 million in a few weeks, albeit after rigerous price cuts.

Wasn't Dead Space a flop too?

No.

It's one of the few games that seemed to hold it's price this Christmas at every retailer 0_o.

Hmm, I wonder if that racer will be any use? :blush:

I'm not sure I like how these MySims style characters are starting to bleed out further and further into new games. They made their way into SimCity Creator which was pretty borderline imo, branching them out into a franchise like Mario with Kart, Party, etc is a bit disconcerting.

I wasn't aware that the MySims brand had sold that well.

If the Wii version has Wi-Fi racing (not just the DS one) I might buy it if I see it at a good price one day :wink:

Would much rather Mii Racing though....

Perhaps they could do a sort of different kind of racing game just with the Miis though. Perhaps even running on the MK Wii engine. There are still lots of people who wouldn't buy mario Kart because it looks too complex for them. But if they re-skinned Mario Kart and called it Wii Race, it would sell amazingly well, and it would get a huge number of people to re-buy the game. They could even try to make it feel more like a realistic racer, but still have the Wii Prefix charm to it.