NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Deathjam

BUSTA WORF!!! - King of Fighters is BACK!

Good news dude, it seems the copy game world people have got hold of this and confirmed it is region free. Looks like this one is going in my 360 along with my SF4 and Battle Fantasia.

I've just placed my order, should have it weds or thurs WOOO!

Just placed my order too, yay!

The initial couple of reviews have not been very positive though. OXM and OPM giving it 65%. Not that I'm bothered, I love the SNK fighters.

I want KOF, I really do. Heck I even made this damn topic. But I have a) too many games and b) a few of them are fighters! And I want tekken more so something has to give...of course that means nothing if I see it at silly prices....

Mate, don't even try to kid yourself. You know we will be fighting each other online pretty soon.

Good news dude, it seems the copy game world people have got hold of this and confirmed it is region free. Looks like this one is going in my 360 along with my SF4 and Battle Fantasia.

I've just placed my order, should have it weds or thurs WOOO!

Come on. You cant use that horrible controller for a game with this type of commands. Get it on the ps3! Makes perfect sense!

Just placed my order too, yay!

The initial couple of reviews have not been very positive though. OXM and OPM giving it 65%. Not that I'm bothered, I love the SNK fighters.

Mate, don't even try to kid yourself. You know we will be fighting each other online pretty soon.

It is my birthday pretty soon...but need to get ninja gaiden 2 and metroid prime in that window of oppurtunity too.....

Come on. You cant use that horrible controller for a game with this type of commands. Get it on the ps3! Makes perfect sense!

It is my birthday pretty soon...but need to get ninja gaiden 2 and metroid prime in that window of oppurtunity too.....

I'll be using the SF4 controller :)

Me too, can't wait for KOF XII but going to wait for the PAL release as it is only a month and will be able to get it much cheaper than paying over the odds for an Import 4 weeks early, plus getting Batman: AA on the same day!

Date Ordered: Saturday 25 July, 2009

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: Preorder Shipped

Should be here this week!:yay:

Come on DeathJam, get it ordered.

Should be here this week!:yay:

Come on DeathJam, get it ordered.

Ha i would but atm, blazblue and Wipeout are taking up the precious time i have for games. If you say it's a must have when you get it, then i'll consider it again.

Ha i would but atm, blazblue and Wipeout are taking up the precious time i have for games. If you say it's a must have when you get it, then i'll consider it again.

I don't think it will be as awesome as BlazBlue, or SFIV for that matter. But it will probably make a nice change with the 3 on 3 fighting mechanic.

Also, Fat Princess is out on thursday. So my weekend is going to be made of win.

Mine was posted too, will be here weds as it is with courier with some other games :D

I was proper hyped about this as I love KOF games but damn 5 stages and no boss fights is a piss take by SNK.

There is pratically no arcade mode so no character endings. I can't believe SNK screwed this up! No wonder famitsu only scored it 22/40.

Edited by khilafah

Meh, this game could have easily been a download title. Its definitely bare-bones to say the least. Thats not to say it isn't fun, because it is. Just not worth £40. Especially coming from BlazBlue, which has oodles of replayability.

Still, a pretty decent fighter and a good start for SNK playmore to build on and improve with future releases.

Meh, this game could have easily been a download title. Its definitely bare-bones to say the least. Thats not to say it isn't fun, because it is. Just not worth £40. Especially coming from BlazBlue, which has oodles of replayability.

Still, a pretty decent fighter and a good start for SNK playmore to build on and improve with future releases.

Ahh glad i saved my money then as I would have been pissed. Went and spent it on some RAM for my comp though but that's in preparation for Aion. Ah well, all that's left on the radar is Tekken. CAN NOT WAIT

Ahh glad i saved my money then as I would have been pissed. Went and spent it on some RAM for my comp though but that's in preparation for Aion. Ah well, all that's left on the radar is Tekken. CAN NOT WAIT

Tekken should be Teh Shit.

Tekken should be Teh Shit.

Whew close one there. When I first read that, I didnt see 'teh' ::shrug: There would have been war!

I posted a little stuff about KoF on my blog

http://modeseven.blogspot.com/

Nice read Dom.

One thing I did find nice about KoFXII, is the clan system thingy. I haven't tried it yet, but I like the idea of challenging other clans in a Killzone 2 stylee.

But, alas, the netcode is shite.

Sorry to be the one to post this, the Gamespot review is out and they are highly disappointed with it.

5/10 Mediocre.

http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/thekingoffightersxii/review.html?tag=topslot;title;2

Worst flaw so far is the online that needed a day 1 patch release for the PS3 version, none for the 360 as of yet.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

Sorry to be the one to post this, the Gamespot review is out and they are highly disappointed with it.

5/10 Mediocre.

http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/thekingoffightersxii/review.html?tag=topslot;title;2

Worst flaw so far is the online that needed a day 1 patch release for the PS3 version, none for the 360 as of yet.

No need to be sorry, we already know it is Average.

The core gameplay is still KoF though, so fans of the series or fighting games aficionado's will get something from this. Its just a straight Arcade port, with none of the console additions that games like SFIV and BlazBlue have.

Speaking of Blaz, 3 more Trophies for the Plat! And they are just the 'compete in X amount of Ranked/Player online matches'. So just a matter of time. Then crack on with the KoF trophies, which seem pretty attainable.

Sign in to follow this