N-Europe

Girl Stuff- what would you do?

flameboy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping this thread would be about what people would do if they had girl stuff. In any case my response is the same; take a long hard look in the mirror (only if I had girl stuff I'd be naked). You say you're confused which means the best course of action is to wait and sort yourself out before making any rash decisions. You sound like you fancy this new girl, but do you really know her. Things might not be thrilling with your girlfriend, but I'm guessing you know each other very well and get on very well. That's as important in a relationship as sex.

Basically, think about it carefully. Do you gamble the prize you've already won for the mystery prize behind the glittery door. The audience of passion might be shouting "gamble!" and it might make better TV in the short term, but you may go home empty handed.

I was hoping this thread would be about what people would do if they had girl stuff. In any case my response is the same; take a long hard look in the mirror (only if I had girl stuff I'd be naked). You say you're confused which means the best course of action is to wait and sort yourself out before making any rash decisions. You sound like you fancy this new girl, but do you really know her. Things might not be thrilling with your girlfriend, but I'm guessing you know each other very well and get on very well. That's as important in a relationship as sex.

Basically, think about it carefully. Do you gamble the prize you've already won for the mystery prize behind the glittery door. The audience of passion might be shouting "gamble!" and it might make better TV in the short term, but you may go home empty handed.

LOVELY analogy.