NEurope
Dante

Professor Layton and The Lost Future

Layton-kyōju to Saigo no Jikan Ryokō (レイトン教授と最後の時間旅行 Reiton-kyōju to Saigo no Jikan Ryokō?, literally "Professor Layton and The Last Time Travel") is the third game in the Professor Layton trilogy by Level-5.

Professor Layton and Luke receive a letter from the future London, sent to them by adult Luke (who is commonly refered by the fanbase as Legal Luke/Legal). Soon they find themselves in the future with no way of return. There they meet adult Luke who tells them that the Layton of the future lives in a tower, and is probably the only one can help them return.

lay.jpg

lay2.jpg

lay3.jpg

lay4.jpg

Screenshots

62271020080926_172810_1_big.jpg

62271020080926_172810_3_big.jpg

62271020080926_172810_0_big.jpg

62271020080926_172810_2_big.jpg

62271020080926_172810_4_big.jpg

the 1st game - Professor Layton and The Curious Village

the 2nd game - Professor Layton and the Pandora Box

Any word on the second game getting a Western release?

Nope, I think it will be out in a year time.

In the booklet of the 2nd game "Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box" mention the third game "Professor Layton and the Last Time Travel" to be out soon?

2airg4k.jpg

Edited by Dante

EU/US Name - Professor Layton and the Unwound Future

Every puzzle has an answer and Professor Layton and the Unwound Future isn’t much of a riddle.

Level 5 registered a trademark for Professor Layton and the Unwound Future. While it’s not a direct Japanese translation, the subtitle suggests Layton (and his sidekick Luke) are heading to the future.

If this carries on having the series games being released every year then the 5th Professor Layton game will be out in August 2013.

Edited by Dante

Looking forward to this muchos. I just hope the ending doesn't blow as much as the previous 2.

This will be released in Europe on October 22nd, under the title Professor Layton and the Lost Future.

Source

Was hoping for a September release, like Pandora's Box got last year, as it's been a while since I've purchased a brand new DS game. Ah well...

EDIT :

Found this on Play.com :-

15639363x.jpg

The boxart for the PAL versions of the Layton games are just great.

Edited by welsh_gamer

September's a bit packed with releases for me so October is a bit better for me personally.

Edit: Actually, pretty sure it was announced at E3 it was out in October. That's when the movie is out.

Edited by Ike

Incase someone's intrested, if you order The Lost Future from Play.com, you can get the Professor Layton And The Eternal Diva: Deluxe Collector's Edition (With Book) 2 DVD & Blu-ray for £25.99 instead of £35.49.

Link

Anywhere selling this for £25? Didn't preorder and don't want to pay £30 - £35 for it. Got the deluxe Blu-ray movie pre-ordered though.

Just an FYI, pre-ordering this at game gets you a free Professor Layton Rubix Cube. :D

I bet that the Rubik' cube has the incorrect amount of colours in order to baffle you.

It actually looks really touch, it's based on the new game but it's not done via colours, the faces of the cube all have different pictures on to try and solve. Fun times.

If you register all three games on the NoE website then you'll get this case:

NIL_Professor_Layton_and_the_Lost_Future_enGB.jpg

For free.

NoE in general, or only in the the UK branch?

@ yesteryeargames

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

GO FOR IT:D

If you register all three games on the NoE website then you'll get this case:

NIL_Professor_Layton_and_the_Lost_Future_enGB.jpg

For free.

You mean I don't need to spend 9999999 of my stars points? Thank fuck.

Got the movie boxset yesterday. Haven't watched it yet though, hopefully will later today. GAME canceled my order for the game, so I have to reorder it :(