NEurope
Guest bluey

True Blood

a8ea9418.jpg

i'm not sure why exactly, but i seem to be hooked on this new HBO show...

maybe because it's from the creators of "six feet under"...

maybe it's 'cause of all the sexy vampire stuff...

maybe it's the brilliant writing, characters and plot...?

i dunno ~ but i started watching episode 1 a few days ago after most of my american friends raved about it to me... and 2 days, and many cups of tea later i've caught up to episode 7 and wondering why nobody on n-e seems to be talking about it!!? :wtf:

The series follows Sookie Stackhouse, a barmaid living in Louisiana who can read people's minds, and how her life is turned upside down when the Vampire Bill, walks into her place of employment two years after vampires 'came out of the coffin' on national television.

...anyone else watching this?? O__o

remember: real friends dont let friends drink friends.

I have watched the first episode. :)

I thought it was good and keep meaning to watch the next episode but I haven't got round to it yet.

I hadn't a clue what it was going to be about and thought it might be cheesy and watching the start with the guy in that store with the accent I thought OH NOES but then it turns out he as pretending to be a vampire which was pretty funny. :D

I like the idea that the vampires are "out" but not fully accepted still as people fear them but are getting by on this fake blood drink so they don't have to dine on humans!

also I watched 2 different versions of the first episode and they changed one of the characters not sure of the name but it was the black girl. (Barmaids friend) and I think I prefered the first actress I saw to the second one, playing the role.

The waitress in it I coul not put my finger on it then finally found out she as in X men!

and finally Vampire sex is CRAZY!!!! @______@

I don't won't some of that action.

Okay this sounds amazing. Seriously I'm watching a fuck tonne of TV shows already though....Why do they all start at the same thyme?

- Dexter

- The Office

- Heroes

- Prison Break

- Fringe

And Im DVDing The Wire. Hmmmm. Will have to check this out.

Curses! I've got a shitload of Battlestar Galactica to get through, then the Wire, then catch-up on Dexter and Fringe, and finish off Mad Men and now you show me another show I need to watch?! :P Cool! Good-bye degree.

And rez stop saying thyme it makes you look like wossisname from that film wossitcalled. Yeah.

Curses! I've got a shitload of Battlestar Galactica to get through, then the Wire, then catch-up on Dexter and Fringe, and finish off Mad Men and now you show me another show I need to watch?! :P Cool! Good-bye degree.

Aye, massive phailz. Although I'm not degreeing....just mandatory workage. Lame.

And rez stop saying thyme it makes you look like wossisname from that film wossitcalled. Yeah.

Yeppies, makes me look like Neo from The Matrix - totally awesome. :awesome:

I'm watching it.

guilty pleasure ahoy. It's compelling, but also pretty much pure smut :heh:

quite like it though- it's an interesting set up and quite well done as it's written by Alan Ball.

I'm trying to find the first episode online, but I'm having no luck.

I watched this clip a few minutes ago, and need to see this show even more now. It was fecking hilarious.